EP18 Shiny Giveaway (Updated 9/7)

hi_im_z0

What should I include in my next Giveaway?   

37 members have voted

1. 1. What should I include in my next Giveaway?

• Shinies
    • 5-6 IV Mons
    • Both

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/18 at 04:00 AM

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I saw this a while ago...I'd kill for a shiny beldum, but it looks like several people have already called it.  Also, where in the world did you get that bagon?  I would love one, but it seems you've got your hands full with several other people requesting it, lol.  

@Dafcon sure thing

@Montit can do, will add it on the list. Did you want riolu specifically or did you want the lucario?

@TheScourgeXV88 I can breed you Beldum and Bagon while E18 is still a community release. I dont exactly remember who it was but someone traded me the Bagon. It was either from Shingo's Solve a Puzzle Thread or I just traded another rare mon for it.

Edited by Zero1Six

3 minutes ago, Zero1Six said:

@TheScourgeXV88 I can breed you Beldum and Bagon while E18 is still a community release. I dont exactly remember who it was but someone traded me the Bagon. It was either from Shingo's Solve a Puzzle Thread or I just traded another rare mon for it.

Oh, I've already got a metagross, I just wanted the shiny, lol.  Beldum's take soooooo long to hatch I figured I'd try to cut out the middle man for a shiny one xD. 

I think Bagon is actually in ep 18, so I'll see if I can't find one there first.

Thanks though 😄  Unless you meant breed me a shiny one, in which case...you're a madman, but that would be awesome.  lol

@TheScourgeXV88 I can breed up another shiny for you. I've got no problem with that.

@Montit no problem, I can breed the riolu for you 🙂

I'll be cutting off requests for mons outside the list at this point now. Just have been receiving numerous extra requests and it will be very time consuming to breed more than already have been asked. Please refer to the list if anyone has other requests. The list will constantly be updated so be on the lookout for additional mons ✌️🙂

Edited by Zero1Six

@Jacob Ludwig Hi, yes both Krookodiles are still available. I believe I sent you a private message with the details of both. If not, let me know and I will send it ASAP. I won't be able to make the trade until E18 goes public, only because potential bugs can cause issues with my relic of a computer so I'm playing it safe and waiting. When it is public, I'll message you about doing the trade, but all it requires is that you log onto Online Play in the pokenav and wait for the trade request, as I will be the one sending it 🙂