Ask Your Questions: Locations, Storyline And Other Stuff

The Fush

They are potions. Slightly better than Super Potion, if I recall (Strawberry heals 90, I'm pretty sure)

Alright thank for the info. Imma buy a lot... screw super potions XD... I can't believe I used nothing but super potions before... Like, I can't believe there was an alternative this whole time and I didn't know it... *MIND = BLOWN* On my last file I spent so much money on super potions... heck I just spent 7000 on 10 of them before I read this... It sucks because now I have very little money to buy ice creams..... time to farm pokedollars... XD

Edited by killblaze777

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how does thief work in this game? do you permanently steal items? or gen 5 rules? cuz i would love some leftovers from thos gym leaders lolz and i dont want to get a Mightyena to level 57 if it doesnt work lolz

how does thief work in this game? do you permanently steal items? or gen 5 rules? cuz i would love some leftovers from thos gym leaders lolz and i dont want to get a Mightyena to level 57 if it doesnt work lolz

Thief and Covet steal items permanently, yes.

• Administrators

Hey Ame, do moves like Psystrike that use the targets Physical defense while using the users special attack work?

Just wondering this for when we have to battle Anna soon (allegedly). Not asking if she has anything with that move, but does the move work properly?

To my knowledge, it does

Hey, who do I have to donate to in order to get rupees for myself? When I go to donate, it asks you who you want to donate to. Even weirder is it doesn't ask for my credit card number. I can only assume that I'm doing it wrong, obviously. Can someone nudge me in the right direction?

Edited by killblaze777

If you have already rescued Victoria from under the grand Staircase, you go back to Shellys Room, Victoria will ask you to get the Doctor from the orphanage and bring him to Shelly. Go to the orphanage and complete that plot point, then talk to Shelly again, she will feel better then the gym will be open.

How can i save Victoria from the cave... i received the TM rock smash but i need another badge. Pleeeeasee heeellp @_@

My problem is that i cant find Victoria at the cave :l. I received rock smash but it says that I need another badge.

How many do you have?

You should have found Happiny and got an event with a Meteor Grunt. If you've done those, that's all there is in the warehouses. Once you've beaten the grunt, you can get Ditto in the factory where all the pokemon were caged. Ditto will be in the top left cage. If you place the Lickitung in the cage underneath, you'll get a Rare Candy; place the Makuhita underneath, and you'll get the Ditto. That's all you'll get from the Daycare sidequest.

Where is this factory you speak of? The one with the ditto.

Ive got 2. And when i beated Corey. The poison man... he didnt give me the badge. :L

And you never bothered to listen to Corey saying "Come to Beryl Bridge if you want to see a show?"

How about after that "show" and Fern tells you to check out where he ended up in the Lapis Ward?

And when you get to the Lapis Ward, you don't notice the scripted story event to encounter the actual 3rd Gym Badge Gym Leader?

I looked all over the cave and i cant see victoria or the guys that kidnapped her. And i did follow the story i did go to the Lapis Ward ... i found Coreys body and Shade took it away and im really lost since Amethyst said that i dont need rock smash to find Victoria!... and thnx Kev.

I looked all over the cave and i cant see victoria or the guys that kidnapped her. And i did follow the story i did go to the Lapis Ward ... i found Coreys body and Shade took it away and im really lost since Amethyst said that i dont need rock smash to find Victoria!... and thnx Kev.

Watch this video (BTW SUSCRIBE TO SHOFU; he plays this) and go to 8:00!

I really hope I helped!!! :D

Thanks, now I've got a level 36 Gardivoir (think I spelled that right) and am about to take down Kiki...

Two more questions:

1. When does Gardivoir learn Psychic?

2. Is there an Exp.Share?

1.) Off the top of my head...I think 43? 39 or 43.

2.) Yes, though you'll need a miracle to get one. Hint: Lottery.