Ask Your Questions: Locations, Storyline And Other Stuff

The Fush

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know where I can find Corphish, its listed as obtainable n catchable in the wild. Somewhere

I answered this in another topic

"Thy hand shall strike the rocks in Apophyll beach with great force. If fortune smiles down upon thee, then the one you call Corphish may present itself."

Edited by Khayoz

A victory dance

Meet up with her brother under a brigde to show your new found strength to him. He likes it rough. Also remember to be a gentle senpai, its his first time.

Edited by Ussi

king42 Reborn's Weather Forecast: this morning windy, rain showers and a thunderstorm combination. I thinks its pretty cool doe, for some of my pokes dat is. this might not happen again for decades, so im takin advantage. king42 out with his weather forcast 4 today

this couldn't get better. oh yeah, it did. so I want to catch the elekid and after three tries I caught him. the best part bout this is dat he was holding a Electirizer but I already used my link stone. gotta get does stickers

Edited by king42

Hmm.. having a hard time deciding what kind of Sceptile I want. Physical sweeper with Adamant nature Leaf blade Acrobatics Quick attack and Swords dance (when it comes out) and Unburden or Special sweeper with Giga drain Focus blast and any other special attacks (please leave suggestions for other moves) with Modest Overgrow. Can someone help me choose?

Hmm.. having a hard time deciding what kind of Sceptile I want. Physical sweeper with Adamant nature Leaf blade Acrobatics Quick attack and Swords dance (when it comes out) and Unburden or Special sweeper with Giga drain Focus blast and any other special attacks (please leave suggestions for other moves) with Modest Overgrow. Can someone help me choose?

Go physical. You may have less base Atk than base Sp Atk, but at least you have a decent movepool. If all else fails then HP lol...

Go physical. You may have less base Atk than base Sp Atk, but at least you have a decent movepool. If all else fails then HP lol...

Meh.. I only like trying to get the type of HP if it's on competitive WI-FI. Seems kinda bothersome trying to use it when it's single player.

Anyways, I already decided on a physical so whatever.. At least you replied and gave me a suggestion, for that I thank you.

• Administrators

Help Please!!!!!!!!!!

I started a new a game because I was ill-prepared for the gargantuan lol

but the game just freezes after my battle with Sigmund like I can't move my

character or even get the start menu up.

How can I go about fixing this?

Probably this is the freeze on the floor after him? Either redownload, or just exit the building and re-enter to clear that one.

But why did you have to start an entirely new game...? I know you were confined to that single area temporarily, but... well I suppose I need to hook up some kind of PC down there...

Unfezant is kind of a good choice good attack and speed. In reborn it lacks a good lower level flying attack but it has a pretty good facade and quick attack.

Fearow/Dodrio have less attack still with good speed and has the physical flying attacks available.

Togekiss is available as soon as you get the mining kit.

Honchkrow is the most amazing thing ever. (although I'm a little biased, lol)

Pelipper I gotta say I like playing with even though it lacks a bit of power.

Staraptor is a good choice and is available early.

Swoobat is a good choice even without simple as an ability.

emolgas ok too.

and a physical sceptile is a better choice for this game, I run mine with leaf blade, night slash, x-scissor, and screech

----------

As for the PC, Ame, if you really have to put one down there you can hook it up to the healing station where you are first teleported to as another option. As in click on the station and it gives you the option to heal or access the PC. just an idea

Edited by Delhezi

Hmm.. Honchkrow would be a good choice. However I made it to a point where EVERY member of my team has to be different in type, and I really want to try out Sharpedo. But I'll keep Honchkrow in mind. Other than that, Togekiss is a pokemon I COMPLETLY overlooked.

as long as you get a togepi with a good nature (I like mine to have mild) togekiss would be just as good of a choice as honchkrow.

You can also make togekiss even better if you breed nasty plot onto it from honchkrow