The Time Has Come

AtheaOfAltea

I... arrive?

Hello, Reborn peeps! Your soon to be beloved Athea is here! While, alright, I might be just a smidge unknown here (read: no one has any idea who I am as of right now), I hope I can become an active member in the community over time! It's really nice to see that new peeps are still joining and posting (I kinda heard about this game, what, 3 years ago? I was worried it died in that time...) and I'm glad I'm one of them now. So, I was talking to one of my friends who used to lurk on the forums a bit, and I remember him saying that a lot of people seemed to like playthrough threads? Does this still hold? I'm considering starting one, but I'd rather not if it just annoys friends here, I suppose. Things might've changed, so I figured I'd ask. 

In any case, I do hope that Imma enjoy my time here, and that you friends will enjoy my presence here as well! Till next we speak!

Ahh. A fellow Pennsylvanian has joined. WELCOME! 😄 And to answer your question, I don't think it'd annoy people. Maybe if you did like multiple playthroughs of it, it might get a little annoying but if it's just a 1 playthrough thing, I think you'll be alright. Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay here. 🙂

Hello and welcome to Reborn! ^^// I'm Lexi, here to invite you to check out the roleplay subforum.

If you like writing, storytelling, or roleplaying, please pay us a visit. I've got a handy little guide here to help get you started. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

With Hope,

Lexi