Thought I'd Introduce Myself...

It's Kind Of Late For This, As I've Been On The Community For A Bit Now, But I Don't Care. I'm Here Today To Share Some Info And Introduce Myself. After All, It's Nice To Know One More Person Or Whatever.

General Info:
Known As: ZygardeCore (Waiting To Change My Username And Stuff)    
Age: 11 (Yeah I Know... I Can Explain Later In The Post)  

Birthday: February 16th, 2007

Height: Haven't Checked, And, More Preferably, Don't Care

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown
Lives With: Myself. I Have A Mansion In A Valley And Own A Coffee Shop With A Million Dollar Salary And A 401k  Just My Family. 

Pets: Two Dogs.

Relationship Status: No Comment.

Favorite Food: I Can't Decide!

Favorite Drink: Apple Cider... Well A Certain Kind. The Other Kinds I've Tasted Are Bad.

Favorite Color: Orange

Favorite Music: All Kinds

Favorite Band: I Don't Know... Maybe Weezer?

Favorite Game: If You Only Count Official Games, Pokemon Black and White. If You Count Fangames, The Thought Comes To My Mind Instantly: Pokemon Reborn. 

Favorite Game Genre: Well, I Only Really Play Pokemon, So RPGs I Guess

Favorite Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Making My Pokemon Game, Playing Pokemon, Swimming, And More...

Favorite Show: I Like Many, Such As Seinfeld, Steven Universe, The Amazing World Of Gumball And More

About Me: I Really Like Pokemon. Like A Lot. Like A Lot A Lot. And When I Found Out I Could Make A Pokemon Game... Combining My Creativity And Love Of Pokemon, I Was Super Hyped. Now I Use Pokemon Essentials And What Was Originally An Ambition Is Becoming A Reality. My Pokemon Game Is Going Quite Well. I Have Elite Battle System, All Gen 6 Pokemon, And More. But It's A Work In Progress. Or A Diamond In The Rough. It Goes By Many Terms. And I Think I Truly Became A Fangame Person Once I Played Reborn. It Was WAAAAAAAAY Better Than Any Official Game. So I Haven't Played The Official Games In A While. As For Being 11... I Know Many Members In The Reborn Community Are Older, But That Doesn't Stop Me From Postin' And Hangin' Around. I've Finished All 17 Episodes Of Reborn. And I Know What Some May Be Thinking: Woah! Reborn Is Way Too "Mature" And "Serious" For An 11 Year Old... But Alas, That Is Not The Case. Because I Can Handle That Stuff. My Mom Calls Me "Mature For My Age" And That's Fair Enough. But That's That. My Profile And Stuff. So Look Forward To A New Pokemon Fangame, And Help Me World I Think I'm Becoming An Anime Person.

Best Regards,

ZygardeCore (I Really Need To Get My Profile Updated, But I Have To Wait 90 Days...)

Just for the record, two questions?

1. Why did you choose a girl for your avatar? I mean, Titania is a certifiable buttkicker, but you know... G.I.R.L. (guy in real life).

2. Why, for the love of all that is cuddly and fluffy in the world, would you Capitalise Every First Letter In The Post? I almost popped my eyes out of their sockets trying to figure out if there was some some sort of hidden message in there, trying most popular ciphers included.

1: I dunno. I'm gonna wait until I can change my profile name, but I didn't want to waste time thinking about the profile, so impatient me just did it.

2: That's just me. I'm trying to change the habit...