That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

I'm pretty sure AD Nidalee is much stronger than AP Nidalee with the recent changes to her.

I have nothing to say about it but

w0w

Actually, the changes have made AD nidalee near useless; most of her cougar form abilities don't have an AD ratio anymore, as far as I've heard.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the changes have made AD nidalee near useless; most of her cougar form abilities don't have an AD ratio anymore, as far as I've heard.

She only ever had AD ratios on her Cougar Q

The thing is her takedown now has a max of 333% AD scaling, not to mention she's ranged in human form so then AD will always be useful

Her cougar kit also synchronizes great with triforce

Edited by Doj

• Administrators

leave enemy vayne alive longer than you have to 10/10 good plan

I support any usage of Sona within reason though

You can throw as many leavers at me as you like but when I lose a game because of a fucking lag spike I'm gonna slam my head against the fucking wall

Same I HATE losing due to technical things out of my control; if I'm going to lose at least make it because of a mistake on my part or something idc

tfw

WINNING HARD

I TAKE 1 CS FROM A QUINN

"Fuck u im afk i alredy have 2 carry ur ass now u take my cs u fucking retard"

the joy of solo queue

Sometimes they have some god complex or something. Then you'll back to buy and they'll die alone in their jungle or something stupid like that.

• Administrators

tfw

WINNING HARD

I TAKE 1 CS FROM A QUINN

"Fuck u im afk i alredy have 2 carry ur ass now u take my cs u fucking retard"

the joy of solo queue

the joy of blowing negative experiences out of proportion and ruining the game for yourself

ftfy

that feel when I forgot to look at Sona's potential rework until now thanks for reminding me mashew <3

• Administrators

tfw go through like every champion complaining about how i cant play top lane for like two hours, remember fiora exists and the one time i played her top it was really easy, try it and immediately acquire pentakill

problem solved

tfw go through like every champion complaining about how i cant play top lane for like two hours, remember fiora exists and the one time i played her top it was really easy, try it and immediately acquire pentakill

problem solved

similar story: "i suck at top lane because i never win"

remind myself of wukong, who I haven't touched for 3 decades, and vladimir, best top EUW, and my half-decency with rumble

particularly vladimir

did i mention vlad

• Administrators

problem solved

[7:49:03 AM] Michael McGlynn: listen here you I spent two hours for you to find an immediate solution that defied everything you asked for
[7:49:10 AM] Michael McGlynn: i don't want to hear it
[7:53:09 AM] Amethyst: ily?
[8:01:42 AM] Michael McGlynn: "I like skillshot aoe mages"
[8:01:48 AM] Michael McGlynn: *picks fiora*
[8:01:50 AM] Michael McGlynn: OK AME
[8:01:53 AM] Michael McGlynn: OK.

tfw you gank top lane unsuccessfully and back off, but the top laner pushes for the kill, gets stuck under turret and begins a long chain of feeding

in a ranked game.

[7:49:03 AM] Michael McGlynn: listen here you I spent two hours for you to find an immediate solution that defied everything you asked for

[7:49:10 AM] Michael McGlynn: i don't want to hear it
[7:53:09 AM] Amethyst: ily?
[8:01:42 AM] Michael McGlynn: "I like skillshot aoe mages"
[8:01:48 AM] Michael McGlynn: *picks fiora*
[8:01:50 AM] Michael McGlynn: OK AME
[8:01:53 AM] Michael McGlynn: OK.

fiora is the epitome of an aoe mage because you can press your ult 6 times

tfw it takes you this long to realize Vel'koz was your true calling and you instantly refund Diana so you can permanently love Vel'koz forever

I just tried him as support. This fucker can nearly 100-0 the enemy ADC the moment he hits level 6. If they miss like 10-20% of their health you will definitely pop summoner spells or get a kill

That feel when you waste 30 minutes of game time only for everyone on your team(and enemy team) to start randomly dc'ing, and then the game just crashes completely. Awesome.

You know they've got a word for that...drophacking. :P