Who the hell do you think I am?! ~Version Nirvash

Brave

In hindsight, this thread should be called "What the hell do you think of me?!" but whatever. Gurren Lagann references, baby.

Just a note before we start. If I've learned one thing in 18 years, it's that I am me and I choose my fate of my own will. Nothing anyone says can change that. Still, I'm curious to know what the people I've spent the last year or so socializing with think of me. Call it an experiment, I guess.

So then, Reborn, what do you think of me? I really wanna know. Honest opinions.

I think you're my chocolatebear. But seriously, you're one of my best friends here. Loljk, you are my bestfriend here. Sorry, Fred. :P

We're the same in a lot of ways, but that would get personal. Anywho, Xiph out. EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGLE!!

So the wagon has come down to you... I think i'm going to be legit here tho.

At first i'm pretty sure you hated Zeke, Libra and I (pretty sure you still do xD) because of all the ridicurous stuff we did. But now that i've actually talked to you a little bit, you seem like a pretty cool beans guy. You also say some hilarious shiz sometimes, some of which I won't get into q:

oh and free tickets to the next chris rock show would be appreciated sozhad2kbai.

You're Brave. (ta dum tss)

You are a truly amazing. friend, if I do say so myself. You are extremly well to get along and you're very sociable. (unlike me) You also have a logical mindset, which I believe got you your auth. (implying you ever figured out how to mute someone lol)

Also you have a sexy voice I would die for and your Megaman streams are something I'll want to watch again.

Summah out

You're definetely one of the most sociable auths on Reborn. You're friendly to others, I see you sometimes being the helper for those new to the server, and I also find you rather funny.

All around, you're a great auth, and despite the fact that I still need to take revenge on you for the Reborn Party, that's all joking in the end (wow) and you're one of the people I like more around here, even if I actually haven't talked with you long enough to know you that much.

You're a dude who doesn't post enough, and happens to be more active during the entire rest of the day when I'm not serverside (which is easy cuz I'm rarely on anymore). When I stop to think about it, I really don't know you or a lot of other members very well, but I've always had the sense that you're a solid guy and enjoyable to be around. It's one of those times where you feel like you know someone better than you actually do because you've always had that strong, consistent vibe.