I think you're this pokemon!

Something I decided to do whilst bored. I plan to list ever user I can be bothered to do in a list of what pokemon I think they are. If I don't list you in this list then leave a comment or something. I dunno.

And yes, I will be editing this as I see fit. No, I won't justify unless asked.

Jory - Espeon

Muin - Cynaquil

Pocky - Pigeotto

Kamina - Dratini

Rupe - Breloom
Nyu - MissingNo
Inuki - Spheal
Ikaru - Dusknoir
Eternal Edge - Scizor
Amethyst - Gardeviour
Phoenix - Moltres
Mashew - Lapras
Kirito - Weavile
Hark - Metagross
Swimming95 - Lanturn
Nirvash - Lucario
Mczipo - Caterpie
Kiozo - Dragonite
Godot - Suicune
Allan - Heatran
Silver - Marril
Rinny - Mudkip
Sapphire - Milotic
Roo - Sableye
Explosms - Charmander
Ryan C - Luxray
Rotomfan63 - Rotom
Maelstrom - Salamance
Vaati - Spiritomb
Summer - Solrock
Lapras - Horsea
Edited by Explosms

Interesting. Why do you see us as these particular Pokemon? I've always personally seen myself as more a Torterra or Flygon, Arcanine or Blaziken. Hell, Xatu, Claydol, Swampert, Duskull...even Mightyena or Pidgeot. Never Lucario, though. And Fred is totally a Gallade, Ame's a Milotic, and I swear Hark is a Sudowoodo. I dunno why xD

I'm curious why I'm something useless to you

Marril isn't useless qq Plus I'm using the fact that it's just so loveable and cute :3 Like my best friend/ son

Interesting. Why do you see us as these particular Pokemon? I've always personally seen myself as more a Torterra or Flygon, Arcanine or Blaziken. Hell, Xatu, Claydol, Swampert, Duskull...even Mightyena or Pidgeot. Never Lucario, though. And Fred is totally a Gallade, Ame's a Milotic, and I swear Hark is a Sudowoodo. I dunno why xD

Lucario is loyal and is shown to be a very smart and knowledgeable pokemon. Plus I could always just see you as a Lucario, meditating in a way to perfect it's way of seeing aura.

lololo you have a lot to respond to >> <<

why am i a metagross? >:]

How'd you get out of your pokeball?! I think you're a Metagross cause you're as tough as steel and as something something as psychic. I dunno, I just think you are.

• 3 weeks later...