Team/Strategy Against Geara in Wispy Tower

Just as the title says, I'm stuck at Geara underneath Wispy Tower in what seems to be the Forsaken Laboratory (?). Either his Haunter kills my first two Pokemon or his Doublade and Giratina sweeps my team. 

(Current Rotation Team):

Charjabug (m), Ability: Battery, LV 32: Acrobatics, Crunch, X-Scissor, Spark

Umbreon (m), Ability: Synchronize LV 32: Assurance, Feint Attack, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray

(Alolan)Grimer (m), Ability: Gluttony, LV 33: Acid Spray, Knock Off, Poison Fang, Crunch

(Midday)Lycanroc (m), Ability: Keen Eye, Lv 33: Accelerock, Stealth Rock, Rock Tomb, Bite

Pangoro (m), Ability: Scrappy, LV 33: Circle Throw, Work Up, Bullet Punch, Vital Throw

Monferno (m), Ability: Iron Fist, LV 35: Mach Punch, Rock Smash, Flame Charge, Flame Wheel

(Rotated Box Members):

Carbink, Ability: Clear Body, LV 27: Smack Down, Reflect, Stealth Rock, Sharpen

Zangoose (m), Ability: Toxic Boost, LV 30: Crush Claw, Hone Claws, Slash, Revenge

Ribombee (f), Ability: Honey Gather, LV 30: Bug Buzz, Silver Wind, Draining Kiss, Pollen Puff

Pikachu (m), Ability: Static, LV 27: Thunder Wave, Electro Ball, Nasty Plot, Double Team

Roselia (f), Ability: Leaf Guard, LV 34: Giga Drain, Toxic Spikes, Grass Whistle, Magical Leaf

If they do help, I still have a

Pidove(m) with Rivalry

Sewaddle(f) with Overcoat

Cacnea(m) with Water Absorb

Finneon(f) with Water Absorb

Deerling(m) with Sap Sipper

Ponyta(f) with Flame Body

Bonsly(m) with Rock Head

Vanillite(m) with Ice Body

Meowth(m) with Pickup

Quagsire(f) with Unaware

Gothita(f) with Competitive 

Nuzleaf(m) with Early Bird

Hope that someone can help me out! Also, sorry if I made the thread too long, this is actually my first, so I do apologize in advance. 

Well there's your problem! Your Grimer isn't a Muk yet! I suggest leveling it up until it evolves (you can get past the gap with rare candies, then level down with common candies) in order to win. Alolan Muk really helps with that fight

You can also evolve your Pikachu to A.Raichu, you have access to the item this far in the story, It will be very useful in many battles, considering you have Nasty Plot already.

• 1 month later...

I only got past this guy with revives. Giratina isn't even the issue, it's mainly just all his pokes have like the strongest stabs available. Iron head (lvl 45 move), shadow claw (doesn't learn that naturally) for Doublade, Sludge bomb/shadow ball (doesn't learn that naturally at lvl 33) for haunter, shadow bone/Boomerang for A.Marowak (granted this one is legit), the trevenant is legit, giratina have aurasphere, shadow/dragon claw. Granted all those moves can be learned by those pokes, they are too powerful for this stage in the game. I mean... it's just before the fourth gym battle ! 
Challenge is good, but unfairness isn't challenging, it's just annoying to find loopholes in this fight because of this unfairness. 
I got past it thank god. 
And Alolan Raichu isn't available at this stage in the game. 

• 2 months later...
On 6/22/2018 at 5:09 PM, Thomas said:

I only got past this guy with revives. Giratina isn't even the issue, it's mainly just all his pokes have like the strongest stabs available. Iron head (lvl 45 move), shadow claw (doesn't learn that naturally) for Doublade, Sludge bomb/shadow ball (doesn't learn that naturally at lvl 33) for haunter, shadow bone/Boomerang for A.Marowak (granted this one is legit), the trevenant is legit, giratina have aurasphere, shadow/dragon claw. Granted all those moves can be learned by those pokes, they are too powerful for this stage in the game. I mean... it's just before the fourth gym battle ! 
Challenge is good, but unfairness isn't challenging, it's just annoying to find loopholes in this fight because of this unfairness. 
I got past it thank god. 
And Alolan Raichu isn't available at this stage in the game. 

Alolan Raichu is available. You get a Pichu from doing one of the Geran Help Center quests, evolve it with happiness to Pikachu. And on Route 3, you have a lady who sells Apophyll Pancakes for like 3000 dollars, you can use that to evolve Pikachu into Alolan Raichu.