Any tips to defeat the second gym leader

The dead one.

The whole thing is an hell to me and I'm sure it's because my team is trash, so this thread is mostly to ask for some tips or suggestions

My actual team is: Dartrix, Floatzel, Swoobat, Loudred, Pikachu, Litleo

In PC I have: Shuppet, Cacnea, Grimer, Finneon, Meowth, Fletchinder, Dedenne, Vanillite, Bonsly, Meditite, Houndour, Elgyem, Solrock, Pancham, Sandshrew, Mime Jr., Ponyta and Quagsire

personally I used a gloom who almost swept the battle with sleep powder, growth (x2 the boost in the field) and mega or giga drain, I don't remember which one.

also, I remember he had a medicham that had a choice item, so if you make it use a fighting type you can take it out with shuppet. or you could make it use thunderpunch and take it out with a ground type. I battled him in normal v9 so maybe his team changed a bit...

you mean second time you fight keta? i had a lot of trouble also, i jused makuhita, charjabug, lycanrock day, dugtrio (rare candy to diglit when l25, then use reverse candy)

, roselia and my starter brionne. it took me more than 20 tries on intense, but i got it in the end.

charjabug for munna, lycanrock with rock tomb for nintales, then dugtrio for ninteales if it survived and lucario the other 3 pokemon i just tried stuff til it worked

Oof, after so many tries i finally did it

Thank you so much for the suggestions

I only switched my Loudred for Shuppet and this little thing saved my life

The others pokemons suggested are already trained, so hopefully they can help me later :^)