Official Super Smash Bros. Thread for Wii U and 3DS

Maelstrom

are you on WiiU or 3DS?

I have both, but today and yesterday were the first time I've played in a while. (Been playing too much Melee...) The real problem is that until I move out this summer, I'm stuck in a rural area where the only decent internet we get has a download cap, so I can't really play online unless I'm at a friend's house or something.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would also like to be on the main rosters. My mains are dark pit and pit. (Still practicing wii fit trainer). Although I usually don't play online much I play a lot of local with friends and people in my classes.

Reverse B and Wave Bouncing seems cool, but it doesn't seem like something for me. Also, I am subscribed to this guy as well, he puts out good videos, so does Zero.

I have questions for you all. 1, What is your favorite music to listen to while fighting? (Or favorite omega stage). 2, What character do you guys think should get nerfed? (Nerf Greninja jokes aside) 3, What character do you guys think should get buffed?

Favorite Music: I love the Brawl Final Destination theme and Midna's Theme on Bridge of Eldin.

Nerfed: Lucario, honestly. That recovery gets ridiculous and his down smash is crazy strong for how fast it comes out.

Buffed: Marth. I'm probably extremely biased on this since I'm a Marth main from Melee, but I cannot STAND playing Marth in Smash 4. He's slow, he's got almost no ability to combo (compared to the other characters) and his tippers just have the wonkiest hitbox in this game. Even if they just give him back his short hop double fair I'd be happy.

Favorite Music: You will know our names/Mechanical Rhythm on Gaur Plains.

Nerfed: Villager. Balloons needs a bigger hitbox, less recover time. F-smash, timber phase 2, and side airs need power and knockback reduced. He needs the diddy nerf treatment.

Buffed: Fox. His U-Smash, D-Smash, and F-Air needs fixing. He needs his D-Air spike and shine spike back. I loved playing fox in melee and brawl and i was disappointed when i found out he got badly nerfed. Fox needs to be good again.

Favorite omega: (3DS) Gaur Plain by far. (WiiU) Toss-up between Gaur Plain, Battlefield and Coliseum.

Favorite music: Some of the Fire Emblem stuff is great but I'ma have to go with either Gerudo Valley (the remixed one) or Engage The Enemy.

Needs to be nerfed: Ness. A huge pain in the ass with a back-throw that kills ridiculously early for a throw.

Needs to be buffed: Falco. Needs more reliable kill moves and less lag on his aerials.

s39CemY.jpg

No Way! Are you serious?!? They dropped a Release date for me finally!?!

DgaMwb6.jpg

Lucas, the Miiverse Stage, and the Splatoon Mii Gunner Costumes are all dropping on the 14th of this month....

Run! Hide your loved ones... Mael was an asshat using that character in Brawl...

kSee0VO.jpg

Lucas: I don't know if I can live up to the hype! T-T

WFT: There, there, you will be top tier just like Ness was before you! Just wait and see!

lPG3SDT.jpg

All dat Lucas Swag~

I personally like the one on the 2nd to left, #Claus.

I can't be the only one who hates that he's coming back. Mother sucks.

You're the first one i hear saying that mother sucks. Did you play the games?

Otherwise, i'm very happy for lucas. He was a great character in brawl with many advanced techniques and it will probably stay the same ! :D

You're the first one i hear saying that mother sucks. Did you play the games?

Otherwise, i'm very happy for lucas. He was a great character in brawl with many advanced techniques and it will probably stay the same ! :D

I played Earthbound, and by Arceus was it bad. Don't see why everyone loves it. It's really bad.

Miiverse stage, hey y'know what it is time for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have been playing a lot of Splatoon and the maps in that game have lots and lots of miiverse Art graffitied all over the place. I even found myself wanting to post silly miiverse photos knowing that there was an actual purpose to it. And want to know something? I have yet to see a single dick graffitied on any of the walls.

I rather have Lucas over Roy.

You cannot be forgiven for that statement. #Roy'sOurBoy

Still though, I'm glad for any old character returning. Why would anyone be mad about that? The only thing that makes me mad is a sequel that removes the old characters. I honestly don't get why they do that, other than to save some time and effort adapting the character for the new game. Which, to be frank, is not a good reason in my opinion.