Translucent Pokéballs?

Amethyst

• Administrators
So I recently "picked up" the Pokémon Special Manga, and I quickly noticed something-

[url="http://www.mangafox.com/manga/pok_mon_adventures/v01/c001/6.html"]They're.... Translucent?[/url]

You can see the Pokémon through the red part, and it's ingenious. I'd never stopped to question just how you knew who was in what ball, but this makes perfect sense. Despite that, you never ever seen any reference to this in the games and animé, and quite personally I would like to know why the hell not?
I mean, really? Anyone? Thoughts?

• Administrators
Wow, hi. I love your avatar.

It's either too much or too little. It may be a child's game- But it's also a world no less than any other world.
...Except the part where it's not real. Anyway, ^_^ think about it, really?

Edit: Oh, god... I forgot about that emoticon. I didn't think I'd be first one to fall for it. >.>

Haha, yay for why not~

But yeah, I noticed that a year or so ago when I was flipping through a Pokemon book at Borders one day. I thought it was kinda interesting. I also thought it was strange that America mixed around Blue and Green's names. I guess it's because we had Red and Blue rather than Red and Green, but I'm not sure why we did that either. =/

• Administrators
Well if I recall correctly, they had all three; we only got two of them. As for why Blue was the one we got, maybe they didn't want to be Christmasy, or were intending to keep primary colors

• 3 months later...
[quote name='mashew' post='4904' date='Sep 23 2010, 02:25 AM']I cant find it anywhere D= I think im gonna try the swap meet next >.>[/quote]
[color="#008080"]yeaaaaa good luck finding it online manga publishers are like really cracking down on sites lately I havent seen it in a long time...[/color]

• 1 month later...
frankly I like the idea of being able to see through them but the way they show them in the anime its as if they're being put in a cramped spherical cage.
I like some fan fiction versions where inside each pokeball is almost like a personal paradise for the pokemon inside
That said, I LOVE THE MANGA! EVERYTHING IS SO WONDERFULLY DONE IT MAKES ME CRY HAPPY HAPPY TEARS