Good pokemon against Keta?

Kenneth

It is still in the beginning, so pokemon choices are fairly limited. I play in Intense and have some trouble, dealing with him. Also, fighting pokemon tend to have rock moves (countering flying types) and/or dark moves (countering psychic ones). Should i get a fairy? And what else?

For Venam, my Geodude was really good, for example... What can rough up Kenneth with relative ease?

Edited by Kenneth

• Global Mods

I know the fight has probably changed since V9, but if he still leads with an intimidate user (or has one early), Female Meowstic with competetive can blast though a lot of his team, with disarming voice killing dark/fighting types

1 hour ago, DreamblitzX said:

I know the fight has probably changed since V9, but if he still leads with an intimidate user (or has one early), Female Meowstic with competetive can blast though a lot of his team, with disarming voice killing dark/fighting types

Espurr says the guide is in wispy path, but i can get a spritzee and a swablu (for disarming voice). Maybe i will try raising a Noibat, too, since figting types are weak against sp. att. Thanks, will try.

• Global Mods
14 minutes ago, Kenneth said:

Espurr says the guide is in wispy path, but i can get a spritzee and a swablu (for disarming voice). Maybe i will try raising a Noibat, too, since figting types are weak against sp. att. Thanks, will try.

Oh is espurr no longer a game corner prize in V10? guess that makes sense with the first 2 gyms being poison and fighting

1 hour ago, DreamblitzX said:

Oh is espurr no longer a game corner prize in V10? guess that makes sense with the first 2 gyms being poison and fighting

Probably, for the same reason, jackpot pokemon were discontinued. Ralts would be too OP (damn and it was my favorite).

• Global Mods
Just now, Kenneth said:

Probably, for the same reason, jackpot pokemon were discontinued. Ralts would be too OP (damn and it was my favorite).

I think Jackpots weren't so much because of power (because regular starters can be super strong anyway) but more because people endlessly resetting for them wasn't really in the spirit of why they were supposed to be there

Spoiler

Its a double battle now so you really want to get two pokemon that can both take advantage of the field or attack simultaneously. You could get a grass type with growth to setup and sweep like budew or cherubi in east gearen city. I personally used a combo between roselia and vivillon with grass whistle on roselia to help stop Keta's pokemon from koing vivillon while it was attacking. Another idea I thought of was doing the Novae Battle Me help center mission in sheridan to get an eevee then evolve it into sylveon which could get pixilate+swift but that Novae fight is pretty hard itself pre-Keta. Any good psychic or fairy type that hits hard like musharna or clefairy would also probably be really helpful for this fight and the later fight against Revenant Keta

Very interesting. I will build a team around those suggestion. I remember others nagging in the past, about Rejuvenation forcing you to change teams every NEW leader come, but only now i understand what they meant and how their frustration was born...

Regrettably, though, i was sabotaged by my greed... I item-hunted Comet Shard on Lunatone (for that Extra Money), instead of Moon Stone, so goodbye Musharna evolution... Damn!

I used acrobatics charjabug and air slash xatu and it was pretty easy dealing with him.Not with Soul keta, but regular Keta was easy to deal with these two mons.