Pokémon X and Y! (Official Discussion Topic)

Nyrias

Arceus.png

I knew the head shape looked familiar.

So yeah, it's almost definitely a newly cloned mewtwo, but they included arceus' DNA in the mix cuz add more powah, look more stupid.

I am also thinking that this pokemon will replace Lucario in the next super smash bros game...

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is, this thing is one glorious motherfucker.

3nH52SV.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I haven't been this stoked about a legendary since I saw Groudon and Kyogre way back in Ruby and Sapphire's prime. I can't wait to see how high its special attack will be, but I really hope it's OU material once the games are released. But who am I kidding? This bastard will be Ubers and we all know it. Lol

It will be powerful and fast surely. However, the God-Elk from Princess Mononoke will be the most amazing thing ever. Versus Yveltal? Bah. Cool but not nearly as interesting.

Anybody who chooses Pokemon Y instead of X has lost their mind.

i'm really hoping to see EVOs for Mawile, Kangaskhan, Spinda, Sunflora, Magcargo, Corsola, Hariyama, Grumpig, Banette, Luvdisc, Vespiquen, Glalie and ESPECIALLY Delibird, Kecleon, Shedinja and Dunsparce. All cool pokemon but most of them have awful stats and all lower than rhydon's with the exception of Kangaskhan being 5 higher in total. Still, it's unusable right now. So it's plausible for any of them.

A houndoom evo is theoretically plausible we wont know something like that really. I mean....Rhydon has a base stat total of 485 only 15 less than houndoom. That didnt stop them from making an EVO although it's only 50 higher base stat total(Rhyperior)

Where are my dark/psychic, poison/psychic, Fighting/Ground and ghost/steel Pokemon? i dunno about other people but those are the ones i want to see really bad. Oh and fire/grass. It would be the second fire pokemon not weak to water(reshiram) and its only weaknesses would be rock, and the fairly uncommon flying and poison attacks. To top it off all three of those are mostly used as physical attacks, especially rock. If it has Torkoal Defense it would be quite formidable.

Props to Chuckles for the Studio Ghibli reference. Like someone else said in the thread, though, I really wish the Mewtwo form would be OU-able, but seeing as how Mewtwo is strong enough to be banned from Ubers on occasions, we know that will never happen. xd

>awakened its power

You mean it wasn't awakened before? What, is it actually getting a real ability now or something?

Yeah, it's so vague and lame it's really annoying. Right, it's like they're making shit up just to have an excuse to give mewtwo some half-baked new form and they're not even sure what that excuse should even be.

Genesect x mewtwo, I can see that. Both are man-made creations, meant to be tools for destruction. Genesect is more bot than bug but mewtwo definitely harbors emotions qq at the scenes they cut out of the first mewtwo movie. I'd go out on a limb and guess that some emotion/mind broadening experience triggers some as of yet slumbering power within his genetic code, which may be some genetic link to Arceus through mew's genes although how they explain the mew-arceus thing is beyond me.

I've seen and read so many different stories and stuff that new shit rarely surprises me and it kinda irks me when movies just remake old ones. /oldmanproblems

That looks kinda peculiar. What if the way it transforms is by using some move that gives +1 Special Attack and transforms it into something faster?

Edited by Jory