Pokémon X and Y! (Official Discussion Topic)

Nyrias

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a reversal of the usual, I actually rather like the way all the starters look, though fenne is just a green otter (chipmunk, w/e, it's green oshawott).

Also; water.png

Benjamin Franklin Frog- all your arguments are invalid.

Fenne is the Fox =c

And...suddenly the frog is awesome.

The starters look fucking stupid. Other than that, it looks amazing.

The starters are the worst shit ever. Didn't think they could top Unova.

Also, fuck them for moving to full 3D. I felt like Pokemon's identity was based on how the games look/feel, and 3D just completely takes that way. They're also fucking up the rest of the series for once Nintendo abandons the 3DS like the garbage it is. >:I

• Administrators

i could agree with 'the starters look terrible' in gen 4

and probably even gen 5

but i am completely gaga for that fox just saiyan.

also, i don't really mind the 3d. brings us closer to the 3d mmo i dreamed of as a child q-q

[insert fangasm sounds here]

From what i saw on the videos it looked like the chipmunk used nightslash, and the mozilla fox use psybeam. Here's to hoping for Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting starters?

Dunno if I will use the fox or the hipster chipmunk... I want to see what they evolve into first... something tells me that the fox might be the strongest out of the 3

I'm not really a fan of the fox, it's head is the same size as it's body and it looks more comical than anything else.

I have the feeling their evolutions are going to be a lot better than gen 5's, though :J

I am sooooo glad for 3D. Like Ame, it's what I've always fantasized about! <333

I am sooooo impressed by the legendaries... they both look cool as fuck

Ehh. Not what I expected, but it will do. At first, I thought this was fake, but when I came up to my room and checked on Serebii, it was not fake, It was REAL. I can't believe they didn't remake Ruby and Sapphire. I hope they do in 6th gen. I might start out with any of the starters, really. Mainly the fire fox, cause it looks amazing. As for legendaries go, I hate the X one. The Y one seems cool, but I gotta check some day.

I can't believe that Nintendo is going to release it everywhere on the same day. Too bad I have to wait 10 MONTHS. grr. If they got cocky enough to reveal it, then why not show more info?

It looks like an excelent game, but I'm not going to let myself get worked up about it. They'll most likely keep releasing tidbits over the course of the waiting period to try to keep people eager for it, but I'm going to actually concentrate on my class work then gawk over it once I actually buy it. Right now everyone is just speculating so much, there's more fiction floating around than fact anyway. I say give it a rest and come back in, say, August. It'll save us from a ton of emotional strain (among other things) and there won't be some hype like there was when someone took a screenshot from Black/White 2's Humilau city piers and claimed the new games would be Hoenn remakes because it mildly looked like Pacifidlog town.

Edited by iSharingan