Pokémon X and Y! (Official Discussion Topic)

Nyrias

(05:23:14) ±[5] Gen 6 has been announced!: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y coming October 2013!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen! Pokémon X and Y coming worldwide, October 2013! (Some countries excluded.)

FANGASM THREAD LET'S GO.

If you wanna check out the announcement, link is here~ Announcement made by Pikachu himself! Here!

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, if you look at the anime, there isn't anything else they can do with Black and White, so I figured that the more likely option was Gen VI, however, that is no excuse for them not releasing Gen 3 remakes now like Cyrus said! Everyone, the time to hold your breath has begun! Only ten more months! (of horrid, torturous waiting and gathering money for a 3DS and the preorders)

Interesting. Still in the produtcion phase but no doubt things might get changed. I'm not going to say whether I like or dislike it yet.

There is no way it's still that far back. It's going on a worldwide simulteneous release. Nintendo has to work on translation and localization in this time. It's most likely nearly complete in all honesty.

I have two things to bring up about this...

1. I kinda guess this was coming sooner than expected since bw2 was a bit of a half assed gamed, not saying it was bad though...

2. WOO! 3D SPRITES! I CAN'T WAIT TO USE THESE POKEMON ON PO!

Fun fact! PO uses 2D sprites... yay for being a negative worry wart

I have two things to bring up about this...

1. I kinda guess this was coming sooner than expected since bw2 was a bit of a half assed gamed, not saying it was bad though...

2. WOO! 3D SPRITES! I CAN'T WAIT TO USE THESE POKEMON ON PO!

Fun fact! PO uses 2D sprites... yay for being a negative worry wart

I was thinking about this too, but it's not too difficult, since all Pokemon will be getting new designs you could just esport that, take the front/back of the 'mon and turn it into an imag file that can easily be used in a simulator.