Choose your fav pokemon :)

Freak242

Grass: Chesnaught (Personal favorite and roleplay Poke`sona)

Fire: Braixen (Hard choice between this and Ninetales as best firefox, but due to alolan vulpix, braixen takes this spot.)

Water: Primarina (Best.Water.Starter.Ever)

Normal: Lopunny (Team Charm)
Electric: Zeraora (Luxray is shown, but Zeraora is hands-down the best looking electric type and will probably be awesome)

Psychic: Mewtwo (Original and still #1 favorite. Watch the Birth of Mewtwo special and tell me that doesn't hit you in the feels.)

Fighting: Blaziken (First favorite starter since Gen 3)

Rock: Lycanroc (All 3 variations. My ONLY favorite rock type)

Ground: Flygon (Awesome looking Pokemon and pretty good to use)

Flying: Drifblim (Stockpile/Minimize/Baton Pass. Your chances to win end when I Baton Pass)

Bug: Escavalier (Because medieval style. Only liked bug type. I have no actual favorite bug.)

Poison: Roserade (Elegant and deadly)

Dark: Weavile (Tied for first with Zoroark. Weavile barely takes the spot because Pokken is awesome)

Ghost: Mismagius (Very elegant looking ghost)

Ice: Alolan Vulpix (It is the most adorable Pokemon that exists. Period. End of story. Prove me wrong.)

Steel: Lucario (My #2 favorite Pokemon of all time. Very Anubis-like. Just get rid of the chest spike.)

Dragon: Latios (Adorable, and loved her in Pokemon Heroes movie)

Fairy: Gardevoir (Team Charm)

favorites.jpg

For Reborn end-goal team (PMD-themed): Lopunny (have), Medicham (have), Gardevoir (have to wait until 13th badge), Wigglytuff (Have Jiggly, will evolve), Ampharos (Currently Flaffy), Ninetales (Need to catch a Vulpix)

trainer053.png.daa13736da2b531f3d687e802844428b.png1473563920648.gifMega-Medicham_XY.gifGardevoir-AttackAnimation-XY-1.gif

Edited by Silvermyst