V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

8 hours ago, daddydufoe84 said:

im stuck in Darchlight cave at the elevator

Game.rxdata

Your save file is broken and can't be loaded for me.
Try using a back-up save file, and see if you get stuck again or not, if so you can proceed to posting your save file here again.

3 hours ago, Fad said:

Stuck at Valor Mountain, the garufa marked crystal(s) won't reset or reignite.

Game.rxdata

You are not stuck, sometimes others mistake the neutral crystal to be inactive.
There is a small neutral crystal just bellow, try to use it to move forward.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aboodie said:

You are not stuck, sometimes others mistake the neutral crystal to be inactive.
There is a small neutral crystal just bellow, try to use it to move forward.

I think the neutral crystal below was also inactive. Let me check. (edit: my bad, I can progress, sorry m8)

Hi here, I've been looking into some guide for Pokemon hunt and such and discovered i was suppose to get an eevee from the quest "battle me again?" yet never got any, is it new in V10 and if so is it possible to solve that because i'm trying to get all the Pokemon (and shiny) and would greatly appreciate getting the eevee from this quest (double checked if i didn't get the reward and it says done and collected so i'm at a loss). Thank you for your time.

Jeewolf

Game.rxdata

8 hours ago, Jeewolf said:

Hi here, I've been looking into some guide for Pokemon hunt and such and discovered i was suppose to get an eevee from the quest "battle me again?" yet never got any, is it new in V10 and if so is it possible to solve that because i'm trying to get all the Pokemon (and shiny) and would greatly appreciate getting the eevee from this quest (double checked if i didn't get the reward and it says done and collected so i'm at a loss). Thank you for your time.

Jeewolf

Game.rxdata

You must have finished the quest during V9, since Pichu was the one you obtain from there instead. You can still get Eevee from the Kimono Quest later in-game.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, OceanWaves1 said:

Im stuck at Sheridan village right after I get the red crystal in amethyst cave and go back to the gym leader and he still says get me the crystal.

Game.rxdata

You have to bring the stone to where Melia died first.

I'm at route 3 after melia aelita and erin went to kugearen city, and every time i try to enter kugearen city my character spins around and an invisible venam and kanon have a dialogue, prompting me to either go north south or to blakeory co. each option that i choose makes my character either go north for about 8 steps and get stuck, south for 8 steps and get stuck, or 4 steps south and then 4 steps west and get stuck (all approximate). I'm not sure what to do to fix this

also, i appear to be missing 2 badges, so my level is capped at 65 despite me completing all of the gyms to my knowledge? can that be fixed as well? 

Game.rxdata

I am currently stuck in a wall after defeating rift garbodor for the second time.

Loosing this fight apparently glitched the event. Erick is still present when restarting the cutscene with Melia and Venam. After that my character will either be stuck walking against the topright corner of the cave wall or walk right into the Garbodor and end up in the wall when the fight starts. 

Game.rxdata

On 6/30/2018 at 3:16 AM, niklam said:

So these certain files are not new ones but are the only ones i could save from a great catastrophy called hdd destruction. I need it to load on a safe location cause it places me on a wall inside the express. Thank you 🙂

Cynthia.rxdata

Dark.rxdata

You can do this yourself if you still have v9 as long as you havent saved while you were stuck in the middle of the blackness and unable to move which is a questionable choice.

cynthia.rxdata

dark.rxdata

12 hours ago, spu said:

I'm at route 3 after melia aelita and erin went to kugearen city, and every time i try to enter kugearen city my character spins around and an invisible venam and kanon have a dialogue, prompting me to either go north south or to blakeory co. each option that i choose makes my character either go north for about 8 steps and get stuck, south for 8 steps and get stuck, or 4 steps south and then 4 steps west and get stuck (all approximate). I'm not sure what to do to fix this

also, i appear to be missing 2 badges, so my level is capped at 65 despite me completing all of the gyms to my knowledge? can that be fixed as well? 

Game.rxdata

This save is an utter mess so I can't guarantee that nothing will go wrong in the future but it should be ok for now. What did you even do to end like that?

game.rxdata

10 hours ago, FateVoid said:

I have gotten stuck in the daylight cavern after beating groudon, can someone please help, i saved in there accidentally, really don't want to restart.

Game.rxdata

game.rxdata

Hi, I'm really sorry I'm super new to the forums and the whole etiquette of posting and where to post. However I am very stuck with my game file, I've tried using backup files but every time I progress to this point Erin gets stuck again. 

So I'm in Darchlight, in possession of the mirror and making my way through the grunts but Erin is stuck in an elevator and I can't make her move or use the mirror. Please help me and if I'm posting in the wrong place I'm super sorry!!

Game.rxdata

I'm in darchlight cavern  and teamed up with flora. When i enter the room with the elevator/lift nothing happens. Flora just dissapears and reapears on the lift but i cant interact with her.

(I attached my save file with my character and Flora in the room just before the elavator)

Game.rxdata

(Thank You in Advance)

10 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

You can do this yourself if you still have v9 as long as you havent saved while you were stuck in the middle of the blackness and unable to move which is a questionable choice.

cynthia.rxdata

dark.rxdata

This save is an utter mess so I can't guarantee that nothing will go wrong in the future but it should be ok for now. What did you even do to end like that?

game.rxdata

game.rxdata

tbh i have no idea. never messed with the save file, followed update instructions and everything. ty for helping

15 hours ago, Arcturius1996 said:

Hi, I'm really sorry I'm super new to the forums and the whole etiquette of posting and where to post. However I am very stuck with my game file, I've tried using backup files but every time I progress to this point Erin gets stuck again. 

So I'm in Darchlight, in possession of the mirror and making my way through the grunts but Erin is stuck in an elevator and I can't make her move or use the mirror. Please help me and if I'm posting in the wrong place I'm super sorry!!

Game.rxdata

It's a known issue, the fix for it is to go back to the mirror room and an cut-scene will trigger, then trace back to the elevator again and everything should go fine. (also make sure you are on the latest patch 2).

9 hours ago, joelbinho said:

I'm in darchlight cavern  and teamed up with flora. When i enter the room with the elevator/lift nothing happens. Flora just dissapears and reapears on the lift but i cant interact with her.

(I attached my save file with my character and Flora in the room just before the elavator)

Game.rxdata

(Thank You in Advance)

Same as above, if you go back to the mirror room you'll trigger a cut-scene to appear again, then go back to the elevator and you can progress normally.

8 hours ago, spu said:

tbh i have no idea. never messed with the save file, followed update instructions and everything. ty for helping

She meant that if you used the V9 game and saved in a different location you would have probably avoided the error, since in V10 the area you saved in was remodeled causing your save to bug.

On 7/1/2018 at 4:27 PM, Walpurgis said:

cynthia.rxdata

dark.rxdata

game.rxdata

game.rxdata

As i said, i lost everything so the only version i have is 10. If i had 9 i would have saved elsewhere, thats for sure. An no i dont think i would like to save in the midst of a wall xD. So is there any way the can be fixed?