V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

15 hours ago, Rynd said:

Hello,

Melia isn't at Valor Montain for the battle with Kyogre.

Thanks 🙂

Game.rxdata

I don't think Melia should be in Valor Mountain for the battle with Kyorge.

Homever event with Kyorge is optional, and you should meet Melia normally later (outside of Valor Mountain).

I was playing through the main story route while also completing the second portion of the Missing Children Side Story. I was at the point at when Ana goes out after asking Officer Jenny about the missing children, but I decided to go and finish the main quest portion at the time. However, the events of the main story (Aelita meeting outside) and Ana outside occurred at the same time, and the game of course had to choose the main one. This locked out the event and can't let me go any further with the Missing Children Side Story. 

Maybe reset the quest? 

Game.rxdata

19 hours ago, TheProdigalSon said:

Are you sure that's a rejuvenation save file?

10 hours ago, TheFRaiderK said:

I was playing through the main story route while also completing the second portion of the Missing Children Side Story. I was at the point at when Ana goes out after asking Officer Jenny about the missing children, but I decided to go and finish the main quest portion at the time. However, the events of the main story (Aelita meeting outside) and Ana outside occurred at the same time, and the game of course had to choose the main one. This locked out the event and can't let me go any further with the Missing Children Side Story. 

Maybe reset the quest? 

Game.rxdata

You should be able to repeat the last 1/2 events of the quest and continue from there.

game.rxdata

On 6/18/2018 at 9:47 PM, Pizzi said:

Hello,

I've run into an issue where if I try to start the 2nd gym fight, nothing happens.

Any help is much appreciated 🙂

Game.rxdata

There is nothing wrong with your save file, just remove the Shadow Pokemon to your PC since you can't battle a Gym with them in your team.

On 6/21/2018 at 5:49 AM, hbkmzk said:

Hi. I'm at the west sewage maintenance and every time I encounter the Garbador, my game keep freezing

backtrace.pdf

You should post in your save file so that we can see what we can do with it. You can find where your save is located in here:

12 hours ago, President Daddy said:

My character is stuck in Blacksteeple cell. I got to the part of the game where you lure out the guard to the cabin so you can battle them, I then proceeded to lose the battle, and get locked back up in the cell with no rock smasher.  #PokemonMaster

Game.rxdata

Moved your character back to the entrance.
Game.rxdata

On 6/20/2018 at 10:49 PM, hbkmzk said:

Hi. I'm at the west sewage maintenance and every time I encounter the Garbador, my game keep freezing

backtrace.pdf

This is the save file. I think you can help me by; using my save file to play out the garbador encounter. That should stop the game from crashing. If you can, please do so and post the save file, I'll continue the game from there

game.rxdata

On 6/22/2018 at 3:04 PM, hbkmzk said:

This is the save file. I think you can help me by; using my save file to play out the garbador encounter. That should stop the game from crashing. If you can, please do so and post the save file, I'll continue the game from there

game.rxdata

Hey, it seems that your save file is no longer available. Did you manage to solve the problem or do you still need help?

5 minutes ago, Hakimblue99 said:

Hello there. I'm currently trapped inside Darclight Cave with Flora. Whenever I tried to battle this grunt,

image.png.e3aefa43d3e8b55b38a9344e31b16cf0.png

some sort of bug appears and the game crashes.  I don't think I can progress the game right now. Can somebody help?

Game.rxdata

Have you downloaded the latest patch? Your save file worked perfectly fine for me.

1 minute ago, Hakimblue99 said:

You mean the V10 patch? I did. But it still crashed whenever I battle the grunt.

I'm talking about Patch 2. If you have downloaded it and your game still crashes, then there's something wrong.

4 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

I am able to enter wispy tower now, but when interacting with the computer that opens the colored doors, nothing happens and all the grunts are battled apparently...

game.rxdata

edit: anyone can help with this not just the quoted user