V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

i am having a quite bizarre problem in my play.when v10 came out i started the game from the beginning due to losing my previus gamefiles. i compleated the story when in defeated the puppet master and went with aelita at the theater.before i went on with the new content i did the help center quests. now that i returned to the theater i cant continue the story,because i cant find aelita anywhere in the theater,like i saw in some videos on youtube.cant seem to trigger the starting point of the v10 content.i am leaving my savefile here.if someone can help me i would be thankful

Game.rxdata

21 hours ago, Bessi said:

i am having a quite bizarre problem in my play.when v10 came out i started the game from the beginning due to losing my previus gamefiles. i compleated the story when in defeated the puppet master and went with aelita at the theater.before i went on with the new content i did the help center quests. now that i returned to the theater i cant continue the story,because i cant find aelita anywhere in the theater,like i saw in some videos on youtube.cant seem to trigger the starting point of the v10 content.i am leaving my savefile here.if someone can help me i would be thankful

Game.rxdata

Go to the lowest room of the right wing.

4 hours ago, wallflowergirlxx said:

Hello, I lost a battle in Sheridan Village as Kenneth in Chap4 of Where Love Lies and now the game still thinks I'm Taelia who has to do all those chores in Chap3. Would appreciate the help!! 🙂 

Game.rxdata

Please try to use backup save.

Here's the guide:

1 hour ago, VonDusky said:

https://prnt.sc/jtmjef

Somehow she doesn't move, talked to nearly everything in there but it won't help

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hu37s0oozdsl63t/Game.rxdata (it's somehow bigger than 500mb that's why I can't upload it here)

The reason it's so big is because that's the wrong file.

go to C:\Users\[user]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

2 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

The reason it's so big is because that's the wrong file.

go to C:\Users\[user]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

Fixed the game file thingy, now it should be the right one!

Edited by VonDusky

On 6/12/2018 at 12:01 AM, chazdamizta said:

Hello not too sure what to do here.
Got stuck in the carnivine rift after speaking to the same tangela twice, cant continue and saved in rift so am stuck. also dont appear to have any backups pls help me 
many thanks ❤️

https://ufile.io/86sfm

(file was too big so I had to put it in a link)

That's not your save file, the right one should be in C:\Users\[user]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

17 hours ago, CapoKitty said:

I am getting this error whenever I first load the game. 

Reveal hidden contents

lXZSUEY.png

I have updated the game - did a fresh installation, etc., and I still get this error when the game is launched. 

I know I have seen that error before but I can't remember where and what the problem was. Have you tried using a backup save?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

I know I have seen that error before but I can't remember where and what the problem was. Have you tried using a backup save?

It worked. Thank you Walpurgis

Edited by CapoKitty
  • Like 1