V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

42 minutes ago, TRHStatement said:

I bought all the EV training cards with my AP, but the doors are still locked in the Gearen Lab. Can this be fixed?

Game.rxdata

Interact with the card readers that are next to each door to unlock them.

7 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Interact with the card readers that are next to each door to unlock them.

I have tried that multiple times already, but alas, to no avail it seems.

Update: I went in to try it again, and it still doesn't work.

Edited by TRHStatement
Update

36 minutes ago, TRHStatement said:

I have tried that multiple times already, but alas, to no avail it seems.

Update: I went in to try it again, and it still doesn't work.

It works on my end. I went and unlocked all doors for you.

Game.rxdata

33 minutes ago, zedgamer said:

I put that file into the "Data" folder and she is still there.  Did I miss a step?

Sorry I'm new to this.

Thank you for your help.  

Not the data folder. The pokemon rejuvenation folder inside saved games, the same place you got the file you posted from.

8 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Not the data folder. The pokemon rejuvenation folder inside saved games, the same place you got the file you posted from.

Oh! Then I sent the wrong file.  Here is my save data with Erin Stuck in front of the buttons.  

Thank you!

Game.rxdata

7 hours ago, Blanca Weiss said:

Can someone please help me, not only do many story events in Gearen are glitched out but also the game seems to be treating as if someone followed me for some reason.

Game.rxdata

Are you playing the latest version/have you applied the latest patch? I can help you if you are stuck because of an specific issue, but I'm not the one who fixes the bugs the game has. About the someone following you... I had no idea that was there but it seems totally intended. You have found a not very known easter egg, it seems.

edit: forget that last part, I have been investigating a bit more and that shouldnt happen, ill fix that asap

edit 2:

Game.rxdata

18 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Are you playing the latest version/have you applied the latest patch? I can help you if you are stuck because of an specific issue, but I'm not the one who fixes the bugs the game has. About the someone following you... I had no idea that was there but it seems totally intended. You have found a not very known easter egg, it seems.

edit: forget that last part, I have been investigating a bit more and that shouldnt happen, ill fix that asap

edit 2:

Game.rxdata

I tried using that save file while the mysterious follower is gone it's back as soon as i go to Gearen and the Gearen+ story is glitched up and trainers try to battle me even if i don"t have any Pokemon.

2 hours ago, zedgamer said:

Sorry to report, just really want to get back to the story.  It's so good.

Erin is still stuck in front of the buttons foGame.rxdatar making the mirror.  I submitted the wrong file the first time.

Thank you for fixing it.  

You dont seem to be stuck here, but just in case

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, Blanca Weiss said:

I tried using that save file while the mysterious follower is gone it's back as soon as i go to Gearen and the Gearen+ story is glitched up and trainers try to battle me even if i don"t have any Pokemon.

That's definitely not the game's fault. Did you alter your save file in some way, did you update from a past version while in the intro....? I recommend you to start over.

Not sure if this is a savefile problem or not, but...version 10 makes it harder to browse storage boxes and impossible to switch out Pokémon in battle.  (I tried both a new game and a game ln progress, with and without mods.)

19 hours ago, ISNorden said:

Not sure if this is a savefile problem or not, but...version 10 makes it harder to browse storage boxes and impossible to switch out Pokémon in battle.  (I tried both a new game and a game ln progress, with and without mods.)

I haven't heard about anything like that from anyone else. You can't switch at all or you are just not given the option to switch when you defeat an opponent pokemon? If it's the later then just go to options and set battle style to shift.

2 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

I haven't heard about anything like that from anyone else. You can't switch at all or you are just not given the option to switch when you defeat an opponent pokemon? If it's the later then just go to options and set battle style to shift.

My options are already set to shift, but I'm never given the option (even with a full party).

53 minutes ago, ISNorden said:

My options are already set to shift, but I'm never given the option (even with a full party).

That's really strange. I'd recommend you to try redownloading the game and if that doesn't fix it post your save here and I'll see if I can do anything.

20 hours ago, TLinh23 said:

I'm in darchlight cave, after the mirror puzzle i kept following the path, at the end of the path flora standing in a elevator but she does not response

Game.rxdata

patch your game

Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, DeltaReverie said:

On behalf of a friendo who uh...can't exactly access the forums right now ^^;

They're in Darchlight Cave, in the elevator room, but Florin doesn't respond so they can't progress. 

Game_-_Mary_-_Woe.rxdata

Game.rxdata