V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

8 hours ago, evileyek said:

This problem keeps annoying me, when I upgrade to v10 and move to east gearen city, the love letter dialogue just pops up and I'm unable to move my character. Same problem as The12thSpaz. thanks

game.rxdata

This was fixed in the latest patch. You can download it at the bottom of this post.

7 hours ago, lazfey said:

Oshawott v10 glitch, thank you to anyone who is able to help.

Game.rxdata

Rename this file to game and put it back in the folder. osha.rxdata

5 hours ago, luciarose said:

Currently at the magnolia theater playing as a.n.a and the Nancy scene froze for me. What do I do? Is it fixable?

Game.rxdata

Rename this file to game and put it back in the folder. theater.rxdata

4 hours ago, Onion said:

My apologies for bothering someone with this, but I've come into a bit of a mishap with my save file after battling with Kyogre.

The post-battle scene movement seems to be locking me into walking down into the tablet, instead of moving to where I should be.

If someone could help me out with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Missed cutscene:

Spoiler

capture084.jpg
VENAM: Tesla, Amber, where did you two 
come from?!

AMBER: It was all Madelis' fault! She brought me to this room while you guys were sleeping. Mom came a little bit after that and tried to save me.  But this bright light came out of this circle and suddenly we're here. 

VENAM: Maybe...  "Only when the Beast is defeated will the ones who awakened it be freed." That's what the stone slab says. Could it be possible that you all were trapped by Kyogre? If that's the case, you guys probably woke Kyogre up from its sleep, and because of that it trapped you.

MADELIS: ... 

TESLA: Well? What do you have to say for yourself then, Madelis? 

MADELIS: ...Well for starters, this whole thing was a colossal failure. 

VENAM: Yeah, clearly. If you just kidnapped Melia when she was asleep, that would've been it. Why didn't you just do that? 

MADELIS: Well...hah, see the funny thing about that... 

MADELIS: Tesla, I'm... Your biggest fan!

TESLA: Y-You're my what? 

MADELIS: I was always a fan of your work.
Even when I wasn't a Xen Admin... I was sort of hoping you'd come here by yourself
so that I could somehow impress you with my 
strength!

VENAM: You wanted to impress her so you
kidnapped her daughter?! What kind of sense does that make at all?!

MADELIS: I agree that my methods can sometimes
be unconventional... But putting all the data together, I had a 48% chance
of success. 

VENAM: Yeah? That's less than half. 

MADELIS: Correct, but I've done my research and
I've come to the conclusion that Geara's plan... Only has a 47% chance of success anyway.
So I actually had the best chance here! Ah, but that means that if I failed, then surely
Geara's plan must fail, too? 

TESLA: ...That's not how this works. 

MADELIS: Well, that being the case... I think I'm just going to mosey on out here. This whole thing has gotten me all down and 
tired. I think I'll be taking a break for a while. As long as Madame X doesn't find out about
this whole thing, I should be quite fine... 

*Madelis gives you HQ Railnet Key*

MADELIS: I have to thank you somehow for saving our
lives. You were the one who did it, correct?

Amber apologizes for her behavior. She and Tesla reconciliate and go home.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jjb456 said:

on route 9, Trying to enter the theater and get stuck with the fighter try to leave

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

33 minutes ago, Gowtham said:

I am stuck with Oshawatt and cannot return him. Please help and thanks in advance. 

https://files.fm/u/mkpg2ux9 

That file doesn't seem to be working for me. Do you mind reuploading it?

@DarkLatias Here you go, I think you somehow missed part of the story. Walk into the tile in front of you. Game.rxdata

7 minutes ago, Gowtham said:

Try this link please. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mnin1kfyq7hd2np/Game.rxdata?dl=0  

My save is too big for me to attach to the post, sorry about that.

It's alright, it seems that the save file is corrupted, does it work normally on your end? Send me a recent backup and I'll fix it from there 

Yes, it normally works well. I just used a recent backup and started my game from there. Thanks for all the help and the positive impact you have for this community!

Edited by Gowtham

1 hour ago, Aldanta said:

Could someone please get me unstuck from this cutscene? The script was taking too long to function so I accidentally saved in the middle of the cutscene in the Akuwa Aquarium. Really appreciate the help 

Game.rxdata

I opened your game and you weren't stuck (?) hanging script errors can happen due to various reason, but they are mostly related to lag. Try restarting your computer and running the game without other programs in the background.

Game.rxdata

13 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I opened your game and you weren't stuck (?) hanging script errors can happen due to various reason, but they are mostly related to lag. Try restarting your computer and running the game without other programs in the background.

Game.rxdata

Oh ok cool thank you so much :)

On 4/6/2018 at 4:38 PM, Walpurgis said:

I think that should have been fixed in last patch. If you haven't applied the latest patch you can download it at the bottom of this page, it comes with instructions on how to do it. If patching your game doesn't fix it then you can upload your save to an external site like mega and post here the link.

thanks! that helped. I was confused, because I had already downloaded Patch 1 before, but redownloading it did the trick,

6 hours ago, daigotsurezan said:

In Darchlight cave, when I reach the elevator, Flora instantly leaves my party to stand in the elevator and I can't interact with her to proceed.

game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, madtemi98 said:

my game keeps crashing when i fight sec please help image.png.84ed125fecbea0bc5afd72c103e87491.png

I think this got solved over the discord server, but anyways. There's an npc inside Gearen lab that can change your appearance, it's to the left, next to the vendor. Talk to her and reselect your player character.

8 hours ago, daigotsurezan said:

For some reason I am unable to follow the link to that save file.

It works perfectly for me. Check the settings of your browser and see if it's somehow blocking the download.

4 hours ago, kazdata said:

I am stuck. Erin is on the elevator but his sprite won't respond when I interact with it. I can't progress in the story line cuz of this. 

Heres the game file!!!! 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

It works perfectly for me. Check the settings of your browser and see if it's somehow blocking the download.

I am getting the following response from the forum:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C171/1

According to my profile I shouldn't have any restrictions on my account here.  I submitted a query to the forum admins and haven't heard back.