The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

That feel when your lv. 55 Hawlucha OHKOs Sampson's lv. 73 Conkeldurr.

That feel when one of your favorite shows gets another season.

That feel when someone gets your hopes up, shatters them, and then says they were kidding.

That feel when your arm goes numb. Wait, that's not a feeling.

That feel when you wake up 30 minutes before your alarm goes off.

That feel when you wake up 3 hours before your alarm goes off.

That feel when you wake up 1 minute before your alarm goes off.

That feel when you feel well rested.

tfw you mention skyping with a friend to one of your irl friends, and they ask if the friend was a "real friend" or "one of your game friends," and when you say they're all real friends, she replies with "Have you met them in person?" :(

I know this feel, but my mother prefers the term "digital friends."

That feel when people who made your life a living hell in high school and middle school are begging for help because they got into a legal situation they can't get out of.

890.gif

Agree to be a character witness... then tell the truth about them to the judge/jury.

Anyways, tfw people look at me and go "you lost a lot of weight." It's the extreme heat and MRE's only diet. You won't eat much because you don't want to, and alternatively digging holes or pulling security out in the sun for two weeks.

Tfw I really need a haircut. It's been a full month away from civilization. I'm ready to be back now.

that feel when you have one of those too good to be true dreams about nintendo creating DLC packages for certain character series and me being me I got the pokemon one and Haxorus, Empoleon, Treecho, and Monferno were all separate playable smashers and and and--

THIS IS WHY I HATE MY AUTISTIC MIND! IT MAKES DREAMS THAT ARE SO REALISTIC AND THE RAGE THAT IS SPARKED WHEN I WAKE UP FROM ONE OF THEM IS HADES-LEVEL MAD