LoL General Chat

The Fush

So the new shop opened up today. Nothing too interesting came in my shop but I noticed something very interesting that I dont think riot explain as far as I remember(sry if i am wrong and they did say this). The champions that I playing the most get the smallest discounts and the champions i played the least out of the six champs got the higher discounts. Does anyone else notice this trend with their shop?

At least you got 6.

Now, as I'm mucking around looking at Surrender@20, I saw some interesting potential Fizz nerfs, passive nolonger will ignore unit collision and his e's cd potentially going up two seconds at all ranks.

More potential Lucian nerfs to his attack speed and passive can no longer crit, and Syndra is getting what looks to be a buff on her ratios :|

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

apparently my account was ... "hacked" this morning (i use quotes because it's literally unchanged??) so if anyone got some random-ass message from me sorry about that but it wasn't me zz

apparently my account was ... "hacked" this morning (i use quotes because it's literally unchanged??) so if anyone got some random-ass message from me sorry about that but it wasn't me zz

Oh okay I was like "Why tf did Ikaru message me about buying smurfs at 3 a.m. wtf?!?" but this clarifies things. :0

mastery rank 7 with karthus.... what is wrong with me.......

also gonna add throw at my summoner name which is Gowin101

also to those who are like me and just need to get the 6300 champs now, if you do not care about which 6300 champ you get next buy 3 random champs shards and reroll them

the total costs for that will come to 5100 which saves you 1200 IP

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't call those gutting at all. Kindred's kit is too overloaded with ways to keep them topped off during jungle clear and perhaps you'll actually be forced to opt into life steal for sustained fights now. A minuscule heal loss won't hurt her that much. Swain, maybe, but I don't think it's really bad. Swain only really needs to go bird mode during big team fights and the way he works with new ap items like catalyst and his passive, he should be good to keep it up for most of a team fight. He just needs to be more cognisent of upcoming fights so he knows not to use ult just for wave clear.

Errr, I can think of some other champions that I would much rather see destroyed... however you are entitled to your opinion

It's not that it's stupidly strong its just so annoying fuck that champ. And I'm glad kindred is losing her heal she's way too strong.

Not too sure about swain, never really see it or play it.

Edited by RudeStyle

increasing the cooldown on swain's ulti? interesting that means people who used his ult in conjunction with his other skills to insta shove a lane are going to be pnished if the enemy laner decides to go ham on him along with this lowering his dueling pressense in small squabbles in lane around level 6. With the heavy pressense of azir zed and LB in mid still this really feels like this nerf pushes him to just go tank swain in top lane because this is a drastic nerf to his mid lane survivability early game and can hinder him late game if runs out of mana and is stuck defending his nexus

Yeah I play on EUW. called Mentally Delayed

In other news please destroy Ezreal, disgusting champion.

I...used to play this game, but a combination of weird computer issues, a consistent lack of time, and my former Main (Yorick) not getting anything for the last 4 years caused me to stop. Still like talking about it, though.

yeah Ezreal needs to go or @ least his ap ratios that guy breaks items the way garen BREAKS THEIR RANKS

I'm sad about Kindred losing the heal and 7 base armor ;_;

buuuut at least with the attack and movement speed slow on monsters, losing the heal won't be too bad. Oh, and more scaling armor is alright. Hopefully they'll nerf my main carefully if they plan on more changes......hopefully

Edited by IronWraith

• 2 weeks later...