The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Y'all need to learn some patience.

Had to know this was coming since they just accepted another huge group of applicants.

Also, good luck getting Ekko in a game for the first few days or so, because if you get your hands on him, some other kid is going to dodge.

Y'all need to learn some patience.

Had to know this was coming since they just accepted another huge group of applicants.

I accidentally closed out and I decided that I would just wait 'til tomorrow.

I did get a game in which I jungled and stuck next to Ekko at all costs, and I must say, he does hella damage.

• Administrators

I'll be very surprised if those ratios make it to live.

That said, I really like his kit. The Q is ahri-ish and W's 2.25 sec stun is going to be crazy for team fights. I'll definitely be trying to pick him up for top.

Can confirm.

Stuff : Zhonya/Rabadon/Luden's Echo/Void Staff/Magic pen boots/Lich bane - 850 AP.

Passive : 231 + 597 every third attack [+80% slow for 3s]

Q : 290 + 670

Passive W : Deals 26% of missing health to enemies' under 30% of their max hp

Shield W : 950-1000

E : 340

Ult : 1600

Regen from ult : 200 + 57% damages taken last 4s

6s cd with this stuff on Q and E. Ult cd is ridiculous (and these damages...). Really fun to play, currently overpowered by far.

Edit : Screenshots bug, sorry

Edited by Raspbeh

Can confirm.

Stuff : Zhonya/Rabadon/Luden's Echo/Void Staff/Magic pen boots/Lich bane - 850 AP.

Passive : 231 + 597 every third attack [+80% slow for 3s]

Q : 290 + 670

Passive W : Deals 26% of missing health to enemies' under 30% of their max hp

Shield W : 950-1000

E : 340

Ult : 1600

Regen from ult : 200 + 57% damages taken last 4s

6s cd with this stuff on Q and E. Ult cd is ridiculous (and these damages...). Really fun to play, currently overpowered by far.

Edit : Screenshots bug, sorry

the 80% slow seems really strong for the ammount of time it's there for. I think Ekko may be getting a few tweaks in the very near future to make sure his scaling is ridiculous. Sounds like a fun champ to play and I look forward to a new champion that hopefully won't be super confusing.

In completly unrelated news, Cloud 9 and Counter Logic Gaming have officially announced their new mid laners. Cloud Nine will have Incarnati0n in the mid and CLG will be trying the SKT strategy and have Pobelter and HuHi as their new mids.

• Administrators

not only is that irrelevant to this topic but there are people here who play Dota and never bother with League, just have to find them.

Relevant: THAT IRELIA SPLASH ART I NEED IT SOMEONE PLEASE

EDIT: for reference-

Irelia_Splash_5.jpg

i dont often really appreciate splash arts, but when i do holy shit it's beautiful

Holy Layla that is absolutely gorgeous, do want

Also, person above Icky who will likely not even bother to read this, I know of several people, and am even well-acquainted with one, who exclusively play Doto over League. Maybe if instead of being a douche and going into someone else's topic to whine about it you had simply asked around you might have encountered them (For the record, I'd play Doto if I didn't get such terribad ping on it) /rant

Please, Star Guardian Lux's splash is way better

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MKetN9IfUV0/VUvcEIVMHuI/AAAAAAAAplQ/Qpy0wfheYM0/s1600/Lux_Splash_6.jpg

Also rip can't use tags on .jpg

The picture of the tree photo in the typebox will open a window where you can enter the picture's URL. The picture will show up automatically in your post.

not only is that irrelevant to this topic but there are people here who play Dota and never bother with League, just have to find them.

Relevant: THAT IRELIA SPLASH ART I NEED IT SOMEONE PLEASE

EDIT: for reference-

Irelia_Splash_5.jpg

i dont often really appreciate splash arts, but when i do holy shit it's beautiful

Order of the Lotus skin #2. I must get it, the I have both. However this skins splash is so much better than Karma's, I'm surprised it's 975, Karma's was 1350...

The Irelia skin is actually 750. With no new animations or sounds on it, it's goin for cheap.

(Order of the Lotus Karma is 975.)

As I looked on surrender at 20 after I made that post... hmm I remember paying more for Karma. Eh I don't remember very well. Anyways thanks for correcting me

As I looked on surrender at 20 after I made that post... hmm I remember paying more for Karma. Eh I don't remember very well. Anyways thanks for correcting me

Just some tips to help you remember the price of skins by their quality. (This does not apply to rather old skins such as Gentleman Cho'Gath or Ice Toboggan Corki).

390/520: Basically just changes to coloring or minor textures, no longer being made iirc

750: Generally is an update to texture on the champion with a few quality of life changes to skills if necessary (Order of the Lotus Irelia's Transcendent Blades, SSW Talon's Rake and Shadow Assault).

975: Update to textures on the champion as well as abilities, new recall animations.

1350: Update to champion and ability textures, new recall animations, and new sound effects.

1820: Almost like a minor champion redesign, updates to champion and ability textures, new recall animation, new sound effects, new jokes, taunts, etc.

3250: Updates to textures for champion and abilities, new recall animation, new sound effects, new jokes, taunts, etc., new summoner icons, banners, and evolutionary stages.