I'm looking for Scyther, Gastly, Dratini, Deino and Larvitar

Black Antrax

Fellas you're using too much internetin, turn your games off for a few days. You're turning into a bunch of delicate flowers with an expiration date. Giving it to someone for an obvious unfunny joke (read - no reason at all) and yet you like and understand the unfunny jokes called memes. Calm down, let go.

4 hours ago, Sayia said:

Touchy? I always repeat the rule: respect others and you will be respected.

Being nice and using the word "please" sometimes did not hurt anyone.

I did say "please". I received all the Pokemon I wanted except Gastly. I am interested in trading with you. However, if it can be caught, I'll do that instead. All I need is a hint for where it can be found.

16 minutes ago, Black Antrax said:

I did say "please". I received all the Pokemon I wanted except Gastly. I am interested in trading with you. However, if it can be caught, I'll do that instead. All I need is a hint for where it can be found.

It can't be caught, it's a 1/18 chance in a limited event alongside with other powerful pokemon.

Spoiler

mystery egg

20 minutes ago, Black Antrax said:

Interesting. Is it the egg you receive for saving the police force? Because I botched that one.

Yes, that one. By the way, double posting is an infraction of the forum guidelines. I don't know if I'm the right person to apply a warning point here since I'm just the moderator of the bug reporting forum, so I won't, but please use the multiquote button and avoid needless double posting in the future.

2 hours ago, Josef said:

Will Gastly be available in Episode 18? I would like one too, but I can wait if it will be included in the game by then. 

Apparently it's already in the game, but getting the egg is determined by chance. I can have mine do the dirty in the day care and trade you an egg.

3 hours ago, Trufa said:

@Black Antrax I have some 4 and 5 IVs gastlys resting on my boxes, they also have ice punch as egg move (not that good but..) 

I managed to get a 5 IV shiny Gastly, but I'll still trade you for one of your best. Is there anything in particular you want in return? 

Each time I try to access "Online Play" my game just gives me the message that its unable to connect to the server. Guess that means no Gastly for me then. :-( 

Thanks for the offer though.

Yeah, it goes the same for me, something happened. I have Timid gastlys with 5 IVs (Most of them have perfect IV on Special Attack). Can trade when the service is back on.

Also, I wanted to try Gengar on my last run and I didn't really like it. In my team his role is mainly to take out psychic adversaries but as it is also has poison type, it's weak to psychic, and if it don't OHKO it normally goes down because of it's lower defenses. Almost all of my gym battle I used him just because of Destiny Bond, he was useful only against Radomus. I may be using it wrong, but maybe I'll be changing it for an Dark type pokemon like Zoroark or Pangoro. So I don't really understand all the fuzz about gengar and it being so delayed to get in the game. Perhaps when we get thunderbolt and sludge bomb it will be better (at least for me).

1 hour ago, Josef said:

Each time I try to access "Online Play" my game just gives me the message that its unable to connect to the server. Guess that means no Gastly for me then. :-( 

Thanks for the offer though.

I have the same issue. They're likely doing maintenance. We'll trade when it's working again. When I was checking to see if it was working for me, I was informed I have an unreleased Pokemon in addition to an illegal move and would be unable to access certain services until they're removed from my party. What could that move be, I wonder? Draco Meteor?

6 minutes ago, Trufa said:

Yeah, it goes the same for me, something happened. I have Timid gastlys with 5 IVs (Most of them have perfect IV on Special Attack). Can trade when the service is back on.

Also, I wanted to try Gengar on my last run and I didn't really like it. In my team his role is mainly to take out psychic adversaries but as it is also has poison type, it's weak to psychic, and if it don't OHKO it normally goes down because of it's lower defenses. Almost all of my gym battle I used him just because of Destiny Bond, he was useful only against Radomus. I may be using it wrong, but maybe I'll be changing it for an Dark type pokemon like Zoroark or Pangoro. So I don't really understand all the fuzz about gengar and it being so delayed to get in the game. Perhaps when we get thunderbolt and sludge bomb it will be better (at least for me).

I would love one of your timid Gastly with perfect IV on special attack.

Gengar's drawback is definitely the defenses, but it excels in special attack and speed, as I'm sure you noticed.  The mega evolution has boosts in special attack, speed and defenses. The defense boosts aren't that much higher, but high enough that you could have a very formidable Gengar if you put effort values into defense. Did you put much effort into improving the defense of your Gengar? Battle items and moves like reflect/light screen are great too. I think a dark type would be better suited if you're going up against psychic types, but in other scenarios Gengar might prove more useful. For example, against bug and fairy types.