New guy on the block.

UsagiKaze

Hey I'm UsagiKaze.

First and foremost, there is something I must get off my chest. A lot of you may have known me as my false identity I originally created for Pokemon Online which was Alice, or Kazira, whichever you knew her as. Call me what you will for doing this, but I committed my crime so I will not hide from it.

Now that is out of the way let me begin my real introduction.

I'm an experienced player, nothing amazing just a guy who knows that in which he is doing. I've dabbled into the Meta a few times but I can't keep interested in it. My favourite tier is UU.

I can't say my welcome will be warm, or that you will like or hate me. That is your own fate to decide.

If you care to know more, hit me up and I will respond.

Evans, right from the server? I think I don't have good memory and I had a sleep since then.

Enigma, I recall someone from my times as Alice by that name. Also rocking the chick from Scott Pilgrim in your sig. My memory escapes me, Rose was it?

Hi Summer, thanks for that although it was more me coming clean because of well, a personal issue. Also thank you.

Thank you Skeleton. I also wish to apologize as while under my guise I believe it was you Skeleton who I sent a pm about a pointless story which I Google searched on my only visit to Reborn. So for that, yeah, sorry.