Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Searching the new field notes and pulse dex descriptions

David0895

Question

6 answers to this question

On ‎26‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:10 PM, bloo123 said:

i also need help finding fieldnote 19, it says in the wasteland but i cant find it. can someone help me?

Pretty sure it was hidden behind a piece of metal or some such sheet sticking out of the wasteland near the building you enter to climb up to the upper hill of the wasteland at the beginning (where the Kiki gravestone is at outside), not sure on a specific unfortunately.

@David0895 I would expect those PULSE Notes aren't in game yet due to them being related to whatever PULSE mons are responsible for the various effects going on around the area, 2 are known PULSE Mons but likely to be accessible next episode, 1 is a suspected PULSE being responsible for the troubles of Agate and the last one is likely to be discovered when we are facing our final fight against Team Meteor? (in b4 it turns out to be a PULSE Arceus)

1 hour ago, FairFamily said:

I know field notes 37 can be found on the wall towards solosis (path from the green crystal in Tanzan mountain).

Can you upload a screenshot or something depicting its location?? Or maybe more specific details on its location?

Ok cool. Might as well search now.

EDIT: Got it. Your method worked perfectly. After seeing the read-out, 

Spoiler

Gardevoir would be just crazy strong here