What're YOU listening to?~

NoGoodBoyo

The original mix of this song was taken down so now I'm super sad. Still, the remixes of this song are stellar. One of the two remixes of this song is actually my absolute favorite song of all time, but that's for you to decide.

So I bring you two songs today. One is a sequel to another, so that is why.

They both also kind of need explaining, sooooo I'mma do that under the videos

Keep in mind that these are both covers and that the original songs are in the description. I got these covers here because....well....you know how Vocaloids are robots with robot voices xD though they are still pretty good

Lie - Luka (Vocaliod)

So the thing about this one is that the singer (Luka) has been in a relationship with another girl (Gumi) but had to leave and can't go back to her for whatever reason. She still loves Gumi but because of whatever reason, she is fighting herself and lying to herself about it. She went into a relationship with the guy in the video to over up her love for Gumi and hopes that she forgets it. This is called "Lie" because almost everything she says is a lie. "I don't want you, I don't need you, I'll forget you, it doesn't matter." Is a lie... obviously.. that is directed at Gumi. The following part, "I'll play along, writing out song, we are perfect... I love you." Again a lie, but is directed at the male she is currently going out with. Now you can kinda see what's going on, because it can be a little confusing. When she says "And maybe one day I'll get to see you smile in the arms of someone else who loves you like I do." Is kind of pointed at the guy and Gumi. She wants to see them both happy, but again... whatever reason it was that she had to leave Gumi is stopping this from happening. YAY SONGSONG

Now onto the next.

I (Love) - Gumi

This one is all about Gumi's POV. She sees that Luka is faking her current relationship, however she doesn't know the reason why Luka left her but is also confused as to if Luka really still loves her. Gumi wants to do whatever it takes to get Luka back, but is also doubtful about if she can or not, though she will never give up on her love. This song is pretty straight forward, but it can also take a while to get your mind around.

I've been obsessing over these songs for a few days now... and I should really stop.. xD

Anywayz, Thankies for listening!~

Edited by RubyHeart
  • Upvote 1

So I bring you two songs today. One is a sequel to another, so that is why.

They both also kind of need explaining, sooooo I'mma do that under the videos

Keep in mind that these are both covers and that the original songs are in the description. I got these covers here because....well....you know how Vocaloids are robots with robot voices xD though they are still pretty good

Lie - Luka (Vocaliod)

So the thing about this one is that the singer (Luka) has been in a relationship with another girl (Gumi) but had to leave and can't go back to her for whatever reason. She still loves Gumi but because of whatever reason, she is fighting herself and lying to herself about it. She went into a relationship with the guy in the video to over up her love for Gumi and hopes that she forgets it. This is called "Lie" because almost everything she says is a lie. "I don't want you, I don't need you, I'll forget you, it doesn't matter." Is a lie... obviously.. that is directed at Gumi. The following part, "I'll play along, writing out song, we are perfect... I love you." Again a lie, but is directed at the male she is currently going out with. Now you can kinda see what's going on, because it can be a little confusing. When she says "And maybe one day I'll get to see you smile in the arms of someone else who loves you like I do." Is kind of pointed at the guy and Gumi. She wants to see them both happy, but again... whatever reason it was that she had to leave Gumi is stopping this from happening. YAY SONGSONG

Now onto the next.

I (Love) - Gumi

This one is all about Gumi's POV. She sees that Luka is faking her current relationship, however she doesn't know the reason why Luka left her but is also confused as to if Luka really still loves her. Gumi wants to do whatever it takes to get Luka back, but is also doubtful about if she can or not, though she will never give up on her love. This song is pretty straight forward, but it can also take a while to get your mind around.

I've been obsessing over these songs for a few days now... and I should really stop.. xD

Anywayz, Thankies for listening!~

These are wonderful.

I'll be here listening to these longer than I should

I'd heard the first one before, but in French only and no translations, so I only knew it sounded nice. It didn't make me qq then because I didn't know what it all meant, but even then I liked it. The meaning gives the song that much more strength to me.

Thank you for sharing. It makes the experience more... complete. And I agree, there are quite a few vocaloid songs that are way better as a cover.

Like this one.

if you watch the vocaloid one though, you can see the translation and understand the greater depth to the song.

Lie- french version- Poucet