Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Aurora Veil E17

lifesapity

Question

6 hours ago, David0895 said:

Can I have it too?

Game.rxdata

Sure Game (David).rxdata

6 hours ago, lifesapity said:

Thanks, didn't want to have to restart to use my A-Ninetailes <3

It's nothing.

5 hours ago, Razkar said:

Does it replaces Frost breath in gen7 TM ? Or will it be available later

In gen 7 frost breath still is tm 79 like it has been since it was introduced, so I'm sure it is available in the game, it must be somewhere.

3 hours ago, LilyX said:

Would you mind adding it to my game too? Just if it isn´t much trouble.

Game.rxdata

There you go Game (Lily).rxdata

2 hours ago, walpurgis said:

I don't think it's totally unavailable, but I guess it's legitimate to add it to your game since you could have gotten it in a normal E17 playthrough way before the point you're now in the story.

game(lilith).rxdata

game(jaxsom).rxdata

Thanks, didn't want to have to restart to use my A-Ninetailes <3

5 hours ago, walpurgis said:

I don't think it's totally unavailable, but I guess it's legitimate to add it to your game since you could have gotten it in a normal E17 playthrough way before the point you're now in the story.

game(lilith).rxdata

game(jaxsom).rxdata

Would you mind adding it to my game too? Just if it isn´t much trouble.

Game.rxdata

Hi there,

My Alola Ninetails would also be glad to have that Aurora Veil TM. The same goes for Litten, which is now available through your fellow gang members, but I already received a charmander from them. So would it be possible to get Aurora Veil and Litten in my game please? Or are they now available to everyone in the public release?

Edit: Thank you very much :)))

Edited by Nazzarus
remove my Game file from public access + thank you

4 hours ago, Nazzarus said:

Hi there,

My Alola Ninetails would also be glad to have that Aurora Veil TM. The same goes for Litten, which is now available through your fellow gang members, but I already received a charmander from them. So would it be possible to get Aurora Veil and Litten in my game please? Or are they now available to everyone in the public release?

Here is my game file: Game.rxdata

Nazzarus.rxdata

2 hours ago, denmlalol said:

Also here needed it for a-ninetails if someone can patch me up :)

Game.rxdata

denmlalol.rxdata

I know I'm late to this party, but if some kind soul wouldn't mind doing the same for my save where I beat Serra pre-17 and editing in the aurora veil TM I would be very thankful :).  The file is zipped to circumvent the forum's file size limitation for uploads.

Game.rxdata.zip

1 hour ago, Titania said:

I know I'm late to this party, but if some kind soul wouldn't mind doing the same for my save where I beat Serra pre-17 and editing in the aurora veil TM I would be very thankful :).  The file is zipped to circumvent the forum's file size limitation for uploads.

Game.rxdata.zip

Here, this should work:

Game.rxdata

36 minutes ago, devinthheaven said:

I know this thread is super old, but @Walpurgiswould you mind inserting the Aurora Veil TM in my game as well? I beat Serra pre Ep-17 as well and would like to put it on my Alolan-Ninetales 😁

Post your save and I'll do it.

Seeing as this recently came to life and I was just about ready-ing my team, would it also be possible to enable mine? I've been playing for a couple years now and only now am I understanding how useful that TM and how I wish I could've had it before.

Thanks in advance

(pretty sure this is the one I mean to have edited)

Game.rxdata

15 minutes ago, Eduarte said:

Seeing as this recently came to life and I was just about ready-ing my team, would it also be possible to enable mine? I've been playing for a couple years now and only now am I understanding how useful that TM and how I wish I could've had it before.

Thanks in advance

(pretty sure this is the one I mean to have edited)

Game.rxdata

Sure here you go.

Game.rxdata