12/3 Community Update

Amethyst

12 minutes ago, Ross_Andrews said:

Since Veterans and Ace Members are pretty much the same, would future Alpha and Beta releases be available only for Supporter members now?

I think she mentioned in the "exp and ace status is gone" thread that the old Aces were invited into a group for early testers, so it seems about the same system as before.

7 hours ago, seki108 said:

I think she mentioned in the "exp and ace status is gone" thread that the old Aces were invited into a group for early testers, so it seems about the same system as before.

What I mean is that, since the Ace title is gone now, the only other title that appeared in the Alpha and Beta Clubs was Supporter. I was wondering wether or not only these Supporters will ever be accepted into these kinds of clubs from now on. And what happens to old Veterans who were never Aces to begin with? Are we just going to luck out now with a new access to the testing groups?

4 minutes ago, Ross_Andrews said:

What I mean is that, since the Ace title is gone now, the only other title that appeared in the Alpha and Beta Clubs was Supporter. I was wondering wether or not only these Supporters will ever be accepted into these kinds of clubs from now on. And what happens to old Veterans who were never Aces to begin with? Are we just going to luck out now with a new access to the testing groups?

We haven't really talked about it much (mostly because I've been stacked with stuff for the next two weeks to get done before making a post for propositions on how to add new members) but it's basically up to the old ace members how we will go about it this time. The beta testing group isn't on the top priorities right now since that's still a few months away compared to a whole year's worth of members being screwed of the Ace Member privileges and should have had access to the nightclub by now. Just give us a month or two to hammer out a good system.

• Upvote 1

In terms of the beta, all ex ace members will be entitled to participate, but we're also planning on inviting some other members who have been consistently active and helpful with game related questions and problems, so it should be easier to get into the group now than it was for E17.