Slavs of Reborn, unite!

Silver Boy

Hmm, we used to have a thread where people could post where they're from, but I'm afraid it's been moved to the archived topics after the forum update, and I don't think we've had a newer version ever since. But if you're curious about that kinda thing, it can still be read (I'm not sure if the list on the front page is up to date to the last page, but I think it isn't):

Would be kinda nice to have a remake of this, actually. We've gotten a ton of new users since that update.^^

3 hours ago, Hydrogen said:

Не думаю что это хорошая идея, слишком маленькое комьюнити, чтобы еще и подразделы или темы языковые плодить, английского  вполне хватит. (Только если тему для перевода сделать.)

p.s. слАвяне, а не слОвяне

I don't think this is a good idea, the community is not so big to make other language subsections or topics, english should be enough. (The only topic theme in russian might be a russian translation, i think.)

p.s. slAvs, not slOvs

That's the topic with the translation is worth doing. The game is cool, and distribution in other languages will benefit the popularity of Reborn.

3 hours ago, Zargerth said:

I hate to be that guy, but when posting in Forums, only English is allowed. Check the forum guidelines.

Sorry for that, be now on future

I was wondering this too some time ago and beside the fact that majority of people here is surely from the US, we can't say much about this kind of statistics here. I saw mentions of various nations from all around the world on this forums, European, Oceanic, all of it.

21 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

I would like to ask people to specify if they are South, Middle or North slavs.

This way I'll know with whom to hang, with whom to drink, and whom to check if they can squat properly.

Not a slav, but atlesat i have my heels on the ground when i squat :)

50 minutes ago, It's Still Magicarp inside said:

I would like to ask people to specify if they are South, Middle or North slavs.

What do you mean Middle and North? To my knowledge, we have Western (Slovakia, Czech, Poland), Southern (Balkan states minus Romania, Greece, Hungary plus Slovenia) and Eastern Slavs (Ruskies, Ukrainians, Belarusians) in this world. West Slavs belong to western cultural circle: no cyrylics, originated from Roman Catholic influence zone, unlike Eastern groups which are rooted in Greek church and Byzantine Rome. Southern... well, it gets complicated here.