Zarc the samaritan : professional provider of pokemons and provider for mono runs , ask everyhing ( 5/6IV, pokerus , natures , shiny , eggs moves etc )

Zarc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyones , little post to show what i actually have on shop : 

4IV :

kt4e72ZXRrCRQK2Cf-zKlQ.png

( froakie , togepi and shellder are shinies ) 

5IV :

GafuEREdQcmL_0quCtwqPw.png

( deino is shiny ) 

As you can see , others are on preparation :) 

So don't hesitate ! 
Edited by Zarc

Little post to say that this topic will be off. Every requests have to be on the main trade topic ( Zarc and Co ). So if a modo can lock this topic or « fuse » it with my main topic i will be very glad :) 

Edited by Zarc

• 5 weeks later...

Bouh.

ps : sometime on the first trading attempt , my game crash ( idk why ) . So if this happen , please do not panic and just re login , i will send you a request again and it will work. 

5 minutes ago, Zarc said:

Hello everyone ! 

I'm creating this topic to provide any dragons mons you could ask , each one with 5IV , random IV , or shiny etc... 

This topic will allow me to step back from my main trade topic which is working perfectly fine thanks to my trader teammates , but too much fine honestly i think he is victim of its own success. We are too much and almost eachs one of them got theirs own trades topics now :) 

Anyway i will often post somes dragons to offer , or you could directly ask which dragons you want and i hope i will be able to make you happy :D 

As a little reminder : i'm able to provide any pokemons ( others than dragons ) , for this you can send me a private message or just post on our main trade topic right here :

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27009-zarc-and-co-professionals-providers-of-pokemons-ask-everything-shinies-5iv-natures-pokerus-etc/&page=92

Aaah... i see, so you're opening your specialized trade topic although you already have a universal one ? Sounds cool to me . Good luck managing two topics :)

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

11 minutes ago, Zarc said:

@Ainz Ooal Gown i killed it because i though we could have a single trade topic , but now everyones got theirs own so.

Welp,... mine's kinda literally dead because lack of visitors, but it's fine actually. And i'll say it again : Good luck man :)