• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

how about dat edit button

also I meant to post this last night but it slipped my mind by the time the game finished so here have the boring LoLking screenshot instead:
39NEgqL.png

Made the call to switch with Ame depending on where Akali went because we all know how much she hates her; none of that snowballing business here, ma'am.

http://prntscr.com/wv19i

^not sure if worked. Anyway, I'm sure I don't need to explain the Akali/Elise/MF games, the Lee Sin Game I started as 2/0/2 in about five minutes. I had enough time to start wraiths>red>wolves>blue. I went bot for a gank, didn't get any dice because my q didn't show that I hit him fast enough, went up river to dragon, had to go back to counter gank and we swept 3-0. Went straight to mid to pick up the kill there. By this time, Top fed Jax 2 kills already and Jax was 3 levels higher than me already. Even though I was 2/0/2 and had spent all my time gaining experience. The three times I ganked Jax, he stood there not helping, so I died rapidly. I basically had to run interference on Jax to get things done and that's why I died so much, no thanks to him. I still am happy about my start and think it was fine since Jax had 20-25 kills. You know, giving up 700 gold pre-five minutes isn't a bad thing. Naw.

Ignore the bot game. It was in the way.