League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn. Tank Rengar be taking hits for the team.

bBtQvXC.png

Edit: I also wanted to try IE Rengar. Didn't get enough of them coins though.

Oh..and the Lunar Goddess Icon game

qz8TCty.png

Edit: EPIC SUPPORT RENGAR, READY TO PROTECT HIS DOMAIN FROM EVIL YORDLES AND JOKER RIPOFFS

2bns.png

Edited by Lunar081

So you know how I was saying that I lost a ranked game as Lucian so all my hope was lost

well that was just due to an uncommunicative toxic team sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this

n2JgPYC.png

After 50 gruelling minutes of tough battles, me and brand got our asses fed and killed the enemies; more credit to Brand, because I got caught pretty often, but you get the idea. That victory felt damn worth it.

That makes 3 wins (all Lucian >>'), two losses prevented (not Lucian) and two losses (one lucian and one not lucian).

Something tells me I shouldn't play Lucian too much. I mean, I'm damn good with Corki and Twitch aswell; come on, Roo!

Nevermind I'm completely secure in Bronze I:

cPxHS5Z.png

SO I STOLE BARON WITH A ZIGGS ULT AND THEN WE TEAMED UP AND OWNED THEIR ASSES AND PUSHED AND FUCKING WON YEAAAAAAAAAAH

Also I escaped death in style so many times

EDIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

PICKING SUPPORT THAT GAME WAS SO WORTH IT:

cyGE8Kb.png

SO WE LIKE

I DID ACTUAL GOOD STUFF I SAVED LIVES WITH MY E AND ULT ALL THE TIME AND HELPED SECURE KILLS WITH SHIT AND KNOCKUPS AND HOLY SHIT AND I NEARLY DIDN'T KILL THE NEXUS BUT THEN FIORA GOT A FUCKING PENTA BECAUSE OF OUR MAOKAI AND THEN SHE DID AND OH MY GOD THE ENTIRE TEAM WAS CRAZY THIS WAS THE BEST TEAM EVER WOULD GAME AGAIN

AAOIFOIAFJFEAOIFAEOIFJAEOFIJAJOFA

Also went AP-ish mostly later because fuck it

lagp.png

I've draven them crazy with all my puns. I'd axe you to look at this thoroughly as i have one shotted twisted fate somehow. You must have your blood rush up to your head from all these puns.
But Stand Aside.
I'm Draaaaaaaaaven.

R-roo. We need to talk about your idea of a support Lulu build.

Hit me. I don't really have a very good idea of what I should be building apart from the gp upgrade and ruby sightstone, so most of the time I just build some sort of AP item (though Morellonomicon, Abyssal and Twin Shadows are usually things with me (dat grevious wounds and magic resist lowering)). It scales with the shields and shit, so that's why I do it.