League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

Sometimes all it takes is one good catch to win the game. My team went and got drag and killed Tristana while I was shoving up mid after a good teamfight. We all hid in their jungle like we backed off, and when we saw them run down mid, we blew up immediately.

d2535fb2b6.png

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

once viktor gets one upgrade he starts to take over the lane a little depending on who he vs and then in teamfights and small skrimishes he fucking makes everything go K4B00M as terra would say it.

as it sits right now that is how it looks. However there are proposed nerfs for him upcoming

viktor's laning phase is pretty meh, he's midranged so he's easily bullied by other mids but his 2 item spike is pretty damn insane

It's really not that bad, he's got trading power. He just has to land the death ray. He snowballs hella hard for a mage though.

Viktotr's P easy if you can outrange him and poke. most of his trading power comes from his Q so if you can stay away from that you should be fine. Overall Viktor's a really farmy champion though, so you do need to try to punish him when he goes for CS or eventually he'll just scale up and wreck everything anyways

Viktotr's P easy if you can outrange him and poke. most of his trading power comes from his Q so if you can stay away from that you should be fine. Overall Viktor's a really farmy champion though, so you do need to try to punish him when he goes for CS or eventually he'll just scale up and wreck everything anyways

there are a few things wrong in this

#1 viktor pokes with the ray and if he trades then uses q of course.

#2 not a lot of things out range viktors ray not counting any ults.

#3 well im not sure if its just me but i just afk farm using lazer and a few autos starting at a certain lvl then just wait under tower till the next wave comes or roam. I do this so its harder to gank me.

#4 if there is one way to stop viktor its to just get a vi or something and just target him. If you dont think thats necessary look at this game(proceeds to look for the game from yesterday where nukeduck nukes everyone) I cant find it.

If he pokes with the ray he can't waveclear with the ray (unless you were standing in a line with your minions for some reason) Which is actually sort of important (though not as much early on in the lane) Also the ray is slow, if he tries to poke you with it you can generally dodge P easily

uht1Ypd.jpg

This is the most intense match of League I've ever played. They had our nexus at a sliver health, then we managed to push them off, get VM, win teamfights, and CC them to victory.

Holy shit, that was brilliant.

0rJPfFU.pngI GOT GOOD AT J4 MID :D

If he pokes with the ray he can't waveclear with the ray (unless you were standing in a line with your minions for some reason) Which is actually sort of important (though not as much early on in the lane) Also the ray is slow, if he tries to poke you with it you can generally dodge P easily

What u do is hit him through the lane since a lot of ppl have a habit of staying behind minions or just hit him when the laner goes to cs since that person should be next to minions(unless the champ is ranged, then u hit them when they behind minions) Also victors ray is hard to dodge( u havent vsed a good vik in a while have u) the range plus the animation makes it easy to hit ppl

Edited by foovy10

255m42u.jpg

Support Kennen OP (for the record, I did try to go for an at least semi-supporty build, I sold my FQC for Deathcap super late)

So my ADC DC'd for the first ten minutes and I had a 1v2 lane (which I won just fine) tried to give over what kills I could to Udyr and Annie when they came down and got plenty of solo kills myself. Eventually I kinda gave up on that

Honestly we would have won if Garen hadn't DC'd right after we got Baron. We needed a tank line and while I had the CC to freeze the entire enemy team in their tracks I didn't have the health to keep taking hits

I could use a recommendation for a CDR item since as good as Zeke's is I'm not totally certain it was the right choice here

Other not-so-important shots:

2hyds9x.jpg

2ynjes4.png

255m42u.jpg

Support Kennen OP (for the record, I did try to go for an at least semi-supporty build, I sold my FQC for Deathcap super late)

So my ADC DC'd for the first ten minutes and I had a 1v2 lane (which I won just fine) tried to give over what kills I could to Udyr and Annie when they came down and got plenty of solo kills myself. Eventually I kinda gave up on that

Honestly we would have won if Garen hadn't DC'd right after we got Baron. We needed a tank line and while I had the CC to freeze the entire enemy team in their tracks I didn't have the health to keep taking hits

I could use a recommendation for a CDR item since as good as Zeke's is I'm not totally certain it was the right choice here

Other not-so-important shots:

2hyds9x.jpg

2ynjes4.png

"Support"