League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And because everyone here is ranked higher than you, they can freely say that every loss is your fault because you couldn't carry hard enough.

Holy shit, BM much? It doesn't matter what your rank is, if you did good, you did good.

Anyway, Batl Skard here. I've been keeping track of Ikaru's matches recently when we've played and he's been doing very well. He's actually got one up on me. If you were in/spectating the game, you would have seen that in the middle of the game, him and I were both 4/0 with something about 5-6 assists. Now, we both gained 5 more kills. He didn't have a single death all game; and I had 8 more. That's 5/8 for that portion of the game which is horrendous. Not to mention, I only had maybe 5-6 more assists where he had 9-10 more. He clearly outdid me, because he adjusted for the portions of the other team that were doing well, and I didn't.

His damage was also 33% higher than mine, and iirc I was next on the team. If the team played like Ikaru, we would have steamrolled that game so hard. So clear out with this nonsensical crap. He doesn't deserve it, even if you "were just saying".

Holy shit, BM much? It doesn't matter what your rank is, if you did good, you did good.

Anyway, Batl Skard here. I've been keeping track of Ikaru's matches recently when we've played and he's been doing very well. He's actually got one up on me. If you were in/spectating the game, you would have seen that in the middle of the game, him and I were both 4/0 with something about 5-6 assists. Now, we both gained 5 more kills. He didn't have a single death all game; and I had 8 more. That's 5/8 for that portion of the game which is horrendous. Not to mention, I only had maybe 5-6 more assists where he had 9-10 more. He clearly outdid me, because he adjusted for the portions of the other team that were doing well, and I didn't.

His damage was also 33% higher than mine, and iirc I was next on the team. If the team played like Ikaru, we would have steamrolled that game so hard. So clear out with this nonsensical crap. He doesn't deserve it, even if you "were just saying".

I basically just said you can't always carry a team, no matter how good you are.

• Administrators

smjGXJ9.png

yeah i've been doing great. you watch yourself.

In any case people are higher ranked than me because I don't have the confidence on any single champion (much less the ability to consistently secure a given role or a reliable computer) so I don't touch ranked aside from these teams. ...and tbh i've heard nothing but bitching while i sit in skype calls with people that play ranked so no thanks.

I also didn't expect to carry harder than the Jinx late game, but the one thing that I did expect going into that game was to never get hooked (since blitz was picked long before it was my turn), and I did that much except for one early on that I flash and healed to live, so it's whatever. I have never expected to carry a game by myself and honestly I don't recall ever doing so (that is, actually carrying a game) to begin with. It's no surprise.

"I've been keeping track of when we've played"

I didn't play with you in two of those Azir games, so I can't speak there. The Other was a little rough, but honestly things were out of proportion before you started having issues with your score. I looked at the heatmap. I won't talk about Dominion because it's different lol, but the Ashe game you did well early 1v2 and the Quinn game you started late. Even then you still landed your stuff in that Quinn game and you hit a lot of nice Arrows in that Ashe game. Arrows that made us get something. You hit more than Doublelift did when they won NA after all :]

• Administrators

it's true, especially when she intentionally steals them INUKI

So I realised the implications of Sterak's Gage increasing BASE attack damage, and tried it out- not that it had a major impact from what I can tell, but I don't mind it

Hqi7OZo.jpg

gzmbBas.png

X5kqhYM.jpg

I'm desperately in need of hand warmers and to shake off the rust but I think we're back in the game

IK HOW U FEEL MAN

MY HANDS ARE NOT SWEATY, COLD LIKES MOMS SHITTY SPAGHETTI. Im the new Eminem :Kappa:

EDIT: Here is another viktor game where i get lvl 5 on my viktor and this game was beautiful for being the game i hit lvl 5 mastery.

Ff4hia1.jpg

Edited by foovy10

well veigar is like a troll pick supp similar to nid jg before her buffs and riot are the ones that introduced the idea of brand support in the beginning of the season.

>nid jg before buffs

>troll picks

???

I'm going to politely remind you Catsexual was dominating Challenger elo games with Nidalee jungle - and other players were also picking it - before the buffs even happened. The buffs are what catapulted Catsexual into being hailed as a Nidalee god - because he was already good at Nid jungle, it meant he got better at what he was already amazing it. Veigar used to be a viable support; when his stun was instant. Now it's probably still viable, but not like that and probably a lot worse.