League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

Hud8bYv.png

Braum is here for you.

On a side note, I swear to god, I'm going to check the League Forums in case the Mundo actually does posts my little joke in it. Goes like this:

Mundo gets chased by Rammy, Malzy, and Morgs. Braum shoots magical ice out of his door while Mundo goes where he pleases. Mundo DOES go where he pleases while Braum walks off. He remarks: "Looks like they just....missed the bus."

Ba dum tsss

Edit: Just noticed, LOL!!!! I have more gold than Corki. Then again, I do have 30 assists compared to his meager 7 kills, but I find it ironic since he blamed Riven for not ganking often and being behind in levels early (granted, I shared his sentiment early on, considering we level 1 invaded and all.) But at least she...redeemed herself.

Edited by The Radiant Aeon

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Golds can't handle Shaco's girth.

Meanwhile in Bronze...

q09UwqF.png

While there's no denying that there's things in my game that I gotta work on before I can survive in the promised land, this is the furry fellow that's going to take me there in the meantime. Four games, all of them wins.

a new thing that a lot of people have started doing is building mejai's on janna if they win lane. maybe try that.

also frost queen's over talisman most of the time but it doesnt really matter l0l.

the only other thing i'd say is that locket is p good on janna too.

janna's rly flexible too so build what you need at the moment :v

a new thing that a lot of people have started doing is building mejai's on janna if they win lane. maybe try that.

also frost queen's over talisman most of the time but it doesnt really matter l0l.

the only other thing i'd say is that locket is p good on janna too.

janna's rly flexible too so build what you need at the moment :v

oh yeah you have a point if i got a mejais i coudl've easily stacked with those assists, and ill try frost queen over talisman.