League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dunno if you've noticed, but it's a pretty serious game. Even if you're playing for fun.

And why is that?

SILVER How dare you forget to mention my contribution in that game

uy3Sgih.png

SO LET'S SIT DOWN AND LET ME TELL YOU A STORY

one day, the Fush was chasing a defenseless eastern turtle down with a bunch of boxes. Because the armadillo is a 10/10 he ran into my boxes and I got first blood

unfortunately the fush was savagely mauled by an Asian and a wife stealer 2 seconds later

he then went on to gank some lanes because he was a fucking roaming shaco and they HAD NO JUNGLER anana

he got a few kills for a giant sword who was wielding a river and then disappeared into the night watch me soar

meanwhile aeon didn't give a single fuck

so then silver reconnected like the derp he is and Ieashed him and stole his camps

while I was slugging golems like a level 3 gangster I happened to come across the beaver god and he said "Roo if you give me that shiv I'm gonna fucking give you a wish grant son I'm constipating"

so roo went and wished for nothing and then he disappeared into the night watch me soar

unfortunately bot lane was dying because shiri and kitty were fighting a bunch of dumbfucks and asians who got fed 0/10

so I had to go and kill this little midget mouse and I said "come ere you lil' bitch" and then he mushroomed me because he is satan

then everyone died because Officer Vi is a little dickhead who I juked (built full bloodthirsters like a fucking boss)

so Roo had to go and set up a pool party near the house of the beaver god 3 times but nobody ever fucking came

at this point everyone wanted to give up because everyone was dieing but then Roo was like not today bitch and he became a super saiyan and emitted man-waves onto sephiroth and won the game

***REDACTED***

so everyone died and they were like "gg no re we lose" but then I set up a devious trap

i invited them to my pool party again and they FUKCKING FELL FOR IT AND THE HONEDGE WITH A WOMAN CAME UP AND SLICED THEM IN HALF UH-OH GET SHREKD YOU LIL BI-

bam bam BAM CHIAKA WAM WOAOAOAOA

but of course vi and teemo were assholes

meanwhile rammus was trying to get in silver's pants but thresh activated true hidden passive 100% wifesteal and summoned his gay egyptian god Graves to come and fuck us all over

I led him into a bush and killed him again

***REDACTED***

and then after like 5 fucking billion teamfights where we died all the time we finally splitpushed like a gayboy beserker would and they pushed and honedge got fed as fuck and vi was like wifesteal no i got lifesteal and they all meshed together to create--REDACTED

so Roo was there making a defenseless armadillo chase me for half an hour as I fooled him and escaped while my team did stuff

then they pushed and killed things

Roo fought a minion wave and died valiantly at the end of the game and everyone lived happily ever after

BUT THERE WAS A TWIST YA HO

YOU SEE I WAS NEVER IN THE GAME TO BEGIN WITH

I WAS SPECTATING ALL OVER THAT

LIKE ALADDIN

AND IT WAS A 5V6 AND I FOOLED YOU ALL

I FOOLED EVERYONE AHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAA

And why is that?

Because, you can liken LoL to Chess. It, in a sense, is a more dynamic game of chess. While it's true that Chess can be played for fun, and it often times is, you can't ignore the fact that the fun of the game comes from the challenge. With that challenge comes a sense of seriousness to make the game fun. It wouldn't be a proper Chess game if every grandmaster out there went willy-nilly with their queen, nor would it be much fun, for anybody.

When you run stupid shit like say AD Lulu, it's good for a few shits and giggles, and to see where the game can be taken, but if it doesn't go well,or if it messes with the way the game's known to play, it's not fun for the others involved.

Have your laughs, but don't take them seriously, and sure as hell don't make it the norm for when you play.

ya48.png

Damn that was a stressful game. Seriously, you don't know how stressful it was. Not through communication, just how we were gonna fight them. I had to go full tank or nearly full tank just to protect our carries from the enemy. At least we won ;;

Because, you can liken LoL to Chess. It, in a sense, is a more dynamic game of chess. While it's true that Chess can be played for fun, and it often times is, you can't ignore the fact that the fun of the game comes from the challenge. With that challenge comes a sense of seriousness to make the game fun. It wouldn't be a proper Chess game if every grandmaster out there went willy-nilly with their queen, nor would it be much fun, for anybody.

When you run stupid shit like say AD Lulu, it's good for a few shits and giggles, and to see where the game can be taken, but if it doesn't go well,or if it messes with the way the game's known to play, it's not fun for the others involved.

Have your laughs, but don't take them seriously, and sure as hell don't make it the norm for when you play.

You raise a valid point; there's just one thing that I want to point out; there are different opinions on what people define as "stupid shit".

m2SHIFI.png

So first Jinx game, and it was a dumb one. I mean..duo mid. Oh, and the Teemo build all Attack Speed. Admittedly Vi was very feed, but that was because of counter jungle. Overall, I can see why people like Jinx, but please let me win against people who know how to play. (Though I wouldn't mind getting the points)

You raise a valid point; there's just one thing that I want to point out; there are different opinions on what people define as "stupid shit".

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to decide what's pretty fucking wrong.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to decide what's pretty fucking wrong.

There's nothing wrong with playing against the meta so long as it works, ESPECIALLY if you're trying it in normals, that's what normals are for. I can understand if a person or a group/few members of your party are legit trolling but you can't be mad (actually you can but you shouldn't be) at people for trying something against the meta in normals. note that I'm saying TRYING as in legit trying and not trolling. For example: Support Syndra. Would you freak out because I played support syndra just because its against the meta and 'pretty fucking wrong?' Why? Support syndra is a viable thing, most of my wins with her in ranked come from playing support syndra. Her E will knockback or stun her W can slow, her q is great harass, he auto attack range is really good for poking and her ult is a single target nuke.

With the changes to support income you can play this and build straight AP with a sightstone.

Just because its against the meta doesn't make it wrong.

Let's not misconstrue what I'm saying.

Going against the meta is fine, experimentation keeps the game going. However, when you wanna run AP Garen, I'm gonna say something.

But AP Garen IS good. His ult scales off AP put in the right hands its amazing. You can be tanky AP and its deceptively powerful, juust like Tank Brand is strong and on-hit diana is surprisingly powerful as well..

Edited by WanderoftheColossus

But AP Garen IS good. His ult scales off AP put in the right hands its amazing. You can be tanky AP and its deceptively powerful, juust like Tank Brand is strong and on-hit diana is surprisingly powerful as well..

While you're at it, I HIGHLY recommend trying out Jungle Anivia. Her Q at level 1 does tons of damage to blue buff, and her durability means that she has very effective sustain while taking camps.

While you're at it, I HIGHLY recommend trying out Jungle Anivia. Her Q at level 1 does tons of damage to blue buff, and her durability means that she has very effective sustain while taking camps.

Yeah but without blue buff you are completely screwed. Her mana costs are extremely high, most of her clear comes from her ult which drains mana like crazy which means you'd have to take every blue buff from your midlaner. I can see how her ganks would be strong with the wall and the stun and the slows but she herself has no speed buffs or gap closers and at high level play tri is warded, river is warded and most lane bushes are warded, so you couldn't literally gank nowhere.

Jungle yorick in theory is also really good but his mana costs are too high and his mobility isn't the best, but in certain comps it works. Maybe if your team had a lot of cc in lane, then jungle anivia could work...if you had blue so you could use your abilities.

Yeah but without blue buff you are completely screwed. Her mana costs are extremely high, most of her clear comes from her ult which drains mana like crazy which means you'd have to take every blue buff from your midlaner. I can see how her ganks would be strong with the wall and the stun and the slows but she herself has no speed buffs or gap closers and at high level play tri is warded, river is warded and most lane bushes are warded, so you couldn't literally gank nowhere.

Jungle yorick in theory is also really good but his mana costs are too high and his mobility isn't the best, but in certain comps it works. Maybe if your team had a lot of cc in lane, then jungle anivia could work...if you had blue so you could use your abilities.

*Hands you a book called "A Guide To Sarcasm"*

Unless you're trying out sarcasm-sarcasm, this isn't very amusing.