League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it me or am I seeing a heavy rise in pentakill screenshots a bit before I posted my own and it's only escalated since thenK

Kind of...I mean yea there are more penta kill screenshots but most of them are against bots whereas pretty much all of them prior were in normals/ranked.

Kind of...I mean yea there are more penta kill screenshots but most of them are against bots whereas pretty much all of them prior were in normals/ranked.

To be honest, I personally don't count pentas in anything but ranked/normals/full 5v5 pvp customs...then again I've never played co-op vs ai so.

tumblr_n1xbflVQzT1rsw3qoo1_1280.png

incidentally have a penta from one of my older games

tumblr_n1xbflVQzT1rsw3qoo2_1280.png

Also, I've been playing a lot of jinx lately

tumblr_n1xbflVQzT1rsw3qoo3_1280.png

• Administrators

ITT: Satan worship sessions, carries duelling Lee Sin, and Varus players complaining "I can't kill Blitzcrank" as he's stacking armor

47s6.png

there are lots of things wrong here but the one thing that isn't is the big "VICTORY" with Quinn in the background

m'yes good

PIG RIDING A BOAR?

HELLA FUN.

5ped.png

Vayne was mid and kept recalling under tower with barely 100 HP. Free meals felt so good.

also LOL that mundo tried to counterjungle me way too hard and failed at every buff- that was amaZING

tumblr_n1z39u163w1rsw3qoo1_1280.png

I couldn't really tell you to be honest. It comes with learning more about the game and teamfights. If the enemy team has a wukong, I'm not going to be grouped up with the team, i'm going to be out on the wing or behind my entire team to avoid the ult. The same goes for Vi. I'll be in teamfights after most of their cc has been blown. Positioning, learning when to ult, and how to kite is how I normally play jinx.

tumblr_n1z39u163w1rsw3qoo2_1280.png

ZIGG ZAGGIN AND DIDDLY DADDLIN'

rOYrJXe.png

2rysAqh.png

But man dat Ez

Usual Ziggs shennanigans here.

More recently, in the beta testing of teambuilder, my friends and I made a rather halfwacky team comp (random guest Nasus):

DPFe4ns.png

MAY I DEMONSTRATE TO YOU:

-NOT-SUPPORT VELKOZ (BOT)

-Draven (bot (egh boring))

-Kayle (mid (eghhhhhh))

-Orianna Junglin' B-Ballin

-RANDOMER FROM OUTSIDE OUR TEAM WAS AP NASUS Also that name is really friggin' cool

Teambuilder is a marvelous invention so long as you can avoid the queue times when searching for optimal partners.