Noel. HELP

thetom21

You  do know you can just almost sweep Noel with your blaziken.It would be helpful if you could add your main team's movesets.

Here is how I would do it:

1.Use golem set stealth rock and let it faint

2.Not sure if any of your pokemon has toxic spike

3.Send speed boost blaziken and use  bulk up 2 times to ensure OHKO and heal

4.Use any fighting move it has

5.You have won(hopefully)

You can also use your scolipede to baton pass speed or other stats.

If you don't have good healing items then go to the game corner in onyx ward.Since you have many event pokemons,you have a higher chance of getting the last prize which is a full restore.

12 minutes ago, Yagami said:

You  do know you can just almost sweep Noel with your blaziken.It would be helpful if you could add your main team's movesets.

Here is how I would do it:

1.Use golem set stealth rock and let it faint

2.Not sure if any of your pokemon has toxic spike

3.Send speed boost blaziken and use  bulk up 2 times to ensure OHKO and heal

4.Use any fighting move it has

5.You have won(hopefully)

You can also use your scolipede to baton pass speed or other stats.

If you don't have good healing items then go to the game corner in onyx ward.Since you have many event pokemons,you have a higher chance of getting the last prize which is a full restore.

How do I add my moveset other than screenshotting each team member?

Scoliopede Rock Climb, Toxic, Steamroller, Venoshock

Golem, Stone edge,earthquake, double edge, rock blast, 

Seismitoad, drain punch muddy water strength and hyrdo pump

blaziken has blazekick, bravebird, slash and doublekick

ampharos has discharge power gem rocksmash and electroball

exploud has  rocksmash, hypervoice, synchronoise, and crunch

Also if theres any pokes I should get or put in my party lmk

@Yagami

Edited by thetom21

Right now with those movesetsl I'm afraid you won't be able to beat Ciel.

You need to go to the move re-learner (that girl who lost her key, which you can find in the railway underground) and teach Blaziken Bulk Up and High Jump Kick, your graveler Stealth Rocks, your Scolipede Protect + Baton Pass.

Just make sure that Blaziken and Scolipede are SpeedBoosters, and that Graveler has Sturdy, and you're good to go with the basic strategy provided by Yagami: Graveler: Stealth Rocks -> Scolipede: Protect + Baton Pass -> Blaziken: Bulk Up (1 time if you have a att+ nature and/or good IVs, 2 if not) + heal if need be + sweep

EDIT: I see you have a Budew so it's definitely worth training it so that you have a powerful Roserade with Toxic Spikes (send her before or after Graveler to set up)

Edited by leonidas

I doubt you waited till 45lvl to evolve your Growlithe, so it's not going to help much.

Grind up your Granbull, Budew and capture a couple of pokemon to use as your HM slaves. You can't have important pokemon limit their movesets. 

Why not go back to the railnet and get yourself a nice Aron? 

Scolipede does not really need Baton Pass, but Protect is a must. 

Blaziken needs bulk up to stay effective. Why did you keep Double Kick instead of Sky Uppercut or High Jump Kick?

Here are some of my suggestions: 

1) Get some heart scales. You can find them from luvdiscs in tanzan lake. You'll need them for the move re-learner. 

2) Use a heart scale to teach your Golem heavy slam to replace heavy slam. It should do a good amount of damage against his wigglytuff and clefable. A stab rock move from either stone edge of rock blast will be good against his swellow. Or get yourself an aron from the railnet for a aggron. 

3) Take three hearts scales and teach your blaziken bulk up, flare blitz, and either sky uppercut or hi jump kick. After a couple of bulk ups, you should be able to sweep his team. Flare blitz should get a field, but make sure you are not fighting Noel in the rain. 

4) Use two heart scales to teach your scolipede protect and baton pass. Hide behind a protect to get a speed boost and then baton pass into one of your other mons. Although, personally, scolipede is mainly just good for baton pass. If you're looking for a poison type to act as an attack, why not try a drapion? It has a better offensive moveset and will be more helpful when you go up against Radomus. 

5) Go into the railnet and look for the corrupted pokeball. It contains a ralts. Gardevoir would be useful against his porygon z. Gardevoir will also be useful against Luna and Samson.

6) I notice you have an arcanine. What is it's level, moveset, and ability? Intimidate will be useful in nerfing his skill link cincinno. If it has heat wave, you can burn the field if it is not raining. 

So here's a a strategy: 

Lead off with your golem. Set up stealth rocks and then heavy slam his wigglytuff to death. 

Against his swellow, either send out your ampharos. It has enough bulk to take one hit before flame orb kicks in and should be OHKOed by discharge. 

Against his porygon z, do not try to use a fighting move right off the bat. Instead, use your ampharos and paralyze it with thunder wave. Once your ampharos goes down to the porygon, send in blaziken and finish it off with either hi jump kick or sky uppercut. A one speed boost will also be helpful in outpeeding his cincinno. 

Against his clefable, use golem to heavy slam it to death.

My suggestion is get your self a gardevoir, spam calm mind. And win.

Other than that yeah reteach blaziken some moves.

Buy X items on the Obsidia Mart mall thingy (Too tired to think of the name)

Get a Scraggy and MAKE SURE IT HAS DRAGON DANCE if it doesnt then keep resetting until you do get one.

If your still having problems then you gotta ask some people for mons to trade it lol.

Ah you people and your Gardevoirs...

2 hours ago, Zargerth said:

How does this work?

It becomes even heavier. 

If you like none of the above options, breed your Arcanine with your Zigzagoon and trade the egg for the Mystery Egg in the police station in Jasper.

I saw you got a Sharpedo. Try the destiny bond and focus sash combo, you should destroy every strong opponent quite easily. Just prevent Wigglytuff to use Stealth Rocks, you'll need to have all your HP to make this combo work. The focus sash can be found somewhere in the grand stairway.

You can also set fire to the field of flowers with an ability like Lava Plume, but I doubt the Belrose sisters will approve this method, if you see what I mean.

Edited by Q-Jei

If you are lucky you can sweep him with a Durant 

I need to say, Noel has a weak type but his Pokémon are great, minccino or how it's called with skill link is bound to make a dent if it's faster, wiglipuff has stealth rock, his last Pokémon is supper bulky and he has Porygon with a high sp attack

If you don't know what to do you can always use a sawk, it has sturdy and fighting stab, so it would be easy make damage on Porygon, but your best bet is indeed Blaziken. Get yourself a magnemite (it is also a great Pokémon) a Gardevoir or gallade is also good too.

Meditite is already available for you too

What was your mystery egg?

Ps other basic strategy is turning the field to another, like with sludge wave. I think you can have a dragalge now. How about it?

Edited by Anti_Hero

Well as suggested your Blaziken can use a movepool upgrade.

As for all the people who keep asking why his Blaziken doesn't have sky uppercut, quite simple.

Its not the adequate level. 

You should have the following set on your Blaziken

-Blaze Kick/ FlareBlitz

-Bulk up

-High Jump Kick

-Filler move (Thunderpunch/ShadowClaw/BraveBird)

You should potentially look to train an Escavallier. 

It can be gotten pre-noel and its typing really helps versus Noel. 

Catch a Shelmet (on Azurine Island I think), trade it with the guy in Chrysolia and train it up to the appropriate level. 

Set you should have on Escavallier should be:

-Sword Dance

-Iron Head

-Xsciscor

-Reversal

Banette can also do some work. 

Relearn the following 2 moves:

-Knock off

-Phantom Force

Then use the following two as well

-Shadow Sneak/ Suckerpunch (in this case I would favor suckerpunch do to them being normal types)

-Will o Whisp.

10 hours ago, NickCrash said:

I doubt you waited till 45lvl to evolve your Growlithe, so it's not going to help much.

Grind up your Granbull, Budew and capture a couple of pokemon to use as your HM slaves. You can't have important pokemon limit their movesets. 

Why not go back to the railnet and get yourself a nice Aron? 

Scolipede does not really need Baton Pass, but Protect is a must. 

Blaziken needs bulk up to stay effective. Why did you keep Double Kick instead of Sky Uppercut or High Jump Kick?

I am gonna get an Aron. I have slacked in that regard, especially as Aggron is basically my favorite pokémon lol.

17 hours ago, thetom21 said:

LOL I DID IT. Thanks everyone. Got Golem heavyslam, and spammedit. then I used destiny bond on the porygon, switched to blaziken and killed cincinno, and then used Ampharos who killed girafarig and swellow and took clefable to half. then ampharos died, so i switched to blaziken for the kill.