What're you playing?

Maelstrom

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a lil halo 4 with mael, I am slowly becoming less of a noob

Halo 4 with Mael is awesome. Also, I just got into LoL and back into Guild Wars 2. I guess I've been playing a bit of Skyrim on the side because one-handed blocking character without shield is 2pro4u.

• 1 month later...

Sometime during this month of June me & a couple of friends will play through Pokemon Platinum all at the same time.

I'm currently playing through Disgaea 2 Axel Mode, I'm saving the real Disgaea story for my trip to the beach.~

Xenoblade.

Need to actually finish up La Pucelle Tactics, Grandia 1, & Wild Arms 2.

Gonna start on Lunar (PSP) at some point.

For fighters, practice more on Injustice & Blazblue.

Someone's gonna have to enlighten me about Persona 4 Arena, why it's so popular among people here, and why I've never heard of it.

Its a fighting game made by the same people who made Blazblue & Guilty Gear, & its pretty amazing. The Persona series is a popular RPG series made by Atlus who make pretty hard games. P4A is a sequel to Persona 4, & in Arena there are also status Ailments like an RPG would have (Poison, Silence, Freeze, etc). Its a pretty fast-paced game, & has an amazing soundtrack to it. Even if you don't know about or like the Persona series in general, the game is great for people who love fighters in general. Thats pretty much all I know about it, I also have it as well.=) Haven't played it in a good while though. I hope that helps.

Speaking of arena, I've learned it's also on xbox so I am rejoicing

Meanwhile I am still playing Fire Emblem: Awakening, along with Disgaea: Hour Of Darkness (DS Version).

I swear to god the first thing I'm spending my money on in college is a PS3 so I can play all the other disgaea games asdfffffffffffffffff

• 3 weeks later...

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

with Godot. We boat out to the island and totally dredge the waters and muck up the delicate ecosystem catch a metric shit-ton of fish and bugs that are worth huge bucks.

Even with a lot of new specimens being donated to the museum each trip, the rest of the inventory has netted me about 100,000 bells each trip.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

with Godot. We boat out to the island and totally dredge the waters and muck up the delicate ecosystem catch a metric shit-ton of fish and bugs that are worth huge bucks.

Even with a lot of new specimens being donated to the museum each trip, the rest of the inventory has netted me about 100,000 bells each trip.

This, with two of my friends... except I'm not making masses of money, since I just became mayor.

You all can ride the boat to the island together if one of you has it available. Bugs and fish are the best source of income ever.

What I don't like is how YOU as mayor are pretty much the only one funding projects done for the whole town, like bridges, fountains, signs, fences, etc. I donated like 10k to the first project I started the other day. I go to check several days later. the other towns folk put up 981 bells at the time. total amount of the project is 98k. That's as much as the first house expansion after you've paid your 10k deposit.

• 2 weeks later...

Too much

Pokemon Red

Pokemon White 2

Final Fantasy VII

Legend of Zelda OoT 3D

Metal gear Rising

Metal gear Solid

Max Payne

Final fantasy XIII-2

Zelda Wind waker

all in the past week and still trying to finish.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just finished Virtue's Last Reward, it was fun unlocking everything and that platinum trophy

Also finished Hotline Miami, only need 2 glitched trophies for platinum trophy, but a patch is coming :D

Gonna get DuckTales Remastered for PS3, Dragon's Crown and Stealth Inc for Vita

937269_99998_front.jpg

ZETSUBOUSHITA! BEING REMINDED OF WHAT HAPPENS IN THAT GAME HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR! TTATT

...Ahem.

Other than Pokémon Reborn?

• Final Fantasy IX on the Vita
  • Psychonauts
  • Cube World, sporadically

I'm also waiting on the Final Fantasy XIV Beta. And final release. I'm excited. *-*

I'm already aware of the ending thanks to a certain Maelstrom and I'm not looking forward to it ;-;

But then that's when you finally get to do the FES part to see what really happened and why. More qq's to come.

Also, that feel at the end of the bunkers and badasses DLC.

Pokemon Black 2, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Dragonquest Monsters: Joker 2.

Mainly just been checking Joint Avenue quick in pokemon since my team's a mess and trying to stick with it to avoid unnecessary stress is just as stressful, if not more so. Go figure. Animal Crossing just a lot of flower watering. Lots. Animals, it's adorable that I see you help out sometimes, but... please do more(?). Also slowing down with my brief obsession with the DQ one since I am having issues trying to work with what I have to synthesize since even if I try to plan the skill for carrying over, the + and - thing throws it off. And way more - than +. Haven't even started Fire Emblem: Awakening or Shin Megami Tensei like I've been wanting to... and a bunch of others... ahh.