I really DONT KNOW how to beat ciel .. her 2nd pokemon KOed all of mine with acrobatic move @@

Mocama_cama

1 hour ago, NickCrash said:

Not only Rock, but also Electric and Steel pokemon are good enough to deal with Ciel's dancing routine.

Sadly Emolga is not bulky enough to deal with multiple hits.

Surprisingly things like Aggron are more than capable of tanking the hits and destroy the M-Altaria

Make sure you buy enough Air Balloons just in case you can exploit continuous EQ against your mons.

An Aggron with Sturdy and Heavy Slam completely destroys M-Altaria, or any other mon in fact

1 minute ago, HongaarseBeer said:

An Aggron with Sturdy and Heavy Slam completely destroys M-Altaria, or any other mon in fact

The "surprisingly" part was meant for the second part of your sentense. I just worded it poorly.

Here's a mon nobody has mentioned yet: Crobat.

-Double Team (TM)

-Substitute (TM, not necessary but helps a lot)

-Cross Poison (from the Move Relearner, use to KO Togekiss and save Acrobatics PP, although if your Crobat has Hidden Power Ice use it instead because then you don't need the PP, you can check Hidden Power type at one of the Circus' clowns. You should have the TM from beating Noel earlier on)

-Acrobatics (Level-up move, has 165 BP in the field before STAB and unlike normal Acrobatics you can hold an item without a damage penalty, it's basically click to win against everything but Gliscor)

Basically the strat is to set up 1 Double Team with your speed, and then use Substitute until she misses (and/or just heal), then keep setting up until you've used Double Team 6 times (and a Substitute up if you have it). Cross Poison on Togekiss (or Acrobatics if you have Hidden Power Ice), Acrobatics on everything else. Use Hidden Power Ice on Gliscor if you have it because that thing is a bit of a pain to kill sometimes. Even if Gliscor or Altaria end your sweep, you've still taken out most of her team and should have little trouble from there on out.

Recommended item: Black Sludge (if you have it; can be found on wild Trubbish, Grimer etc. though idk if any wild 'mons in the Agate arc hold it), Sharp Beak, or Leftovers (I think there's a slight chance that the trade-exclusive Munchlax you can get in the city you fought Charlotte in is holding one). Focus Sash works too if you're worried about Noivern bopping you through your Substitute using Boomburst, just make sure in that case that you're on full HP before starting your sweep.

Edited by Seel The Deal

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎12‎-‎11‎-‎2017 at 3:54 AM, Mocama_cama said:

i finnaly beat ciel .. i dont know why but its became pretty easy with just 1 sturdy graveler lv 50 ..

i feel so dumb right know to ask this .. what i need is one rock mons @@ ..

gratz,

Now you are up for terra right? Or the fire lady?