Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 14. 06. 2017. at 10:27 PM, MumpsLumps said:

I can't talk to Keta in his house for some reason.He just stands there and I'm unable to talk to him. I downloaded the patch and it didn't fix it. Can someone help?

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 14. 06. 2017. at 11:02 PM, Ceulfan said:

Still stuck i maxed the backup number hope that helps.

P.S am i suppose to stay stuck in the cell and then after sometime moving around something happens because there are no playthourghs starting at version 9.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

@Bryson Reedy you had to enable backups in v9

19 hours ago, driger251 said:

Stuck in Cell after playing Emma!! D:

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

13 hours ago, Takios said:

im stuck in crawli's room again after the valor mountain event  bc when i try to leave it restarts the whole event and i dont have magma drift to get out the other way

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

10 hours ago, DeusVult said:

Just defeated Kyogre after ... many resets but immediately after i killed it my character got stuck behind a stone tablet.

Game.rxdata

you will ahve to rebattle it again

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, helpmeplz2 said:

zeta does not appear

Game (1).rxdata

I think you've uploaded wrong save file. I'm not sure because on the save file you have keta problems not zetta. Let me know if it is right one

1 hour ago, Damien said:

I was experimenting with Rejuvenation randomizer and I used my Lunala to teleport to the pokecenter now my screen is COMPLETELY black,help? 

Game.rxdata

Uh, teleport should'nt be used because it causes the game to do that. It's a bug that they haven't been able to fix

5 minutes ago, Kuro_Eisu said:

Uh, teleport should'nt be used because it causes the game to do that. It's a bug that they haven't been able to fix

It took me about 2 weeks to get to Grand Dream City but I won't mind doing it again. I learned my lesson for experimenting. :P

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry for the trouble. I'm currently stuck at Sheridan, The gym leader isn't talking to me. I already downloaded the new patch and tried what was suggested by the others. ( Overwrite Data Folder, Going back to Main City, Save and Restart, Then Going back to the Cave.)

Unfortunately nothings happening. 

Thanks for your help! 

Game.rxdata

58 minutes ago, SilDraneim said:

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry for the trouble. I'm currently stuck at Sheridan, The gym leader isn't talking to me. I already downloaded the new patch and tried what was suggested by the others. ( Overwrite Data Folder, Going back to Main City, Save and Restart, Then Going back to the Cave.)

Unfortunately nothings happening. 

Thanks for your help! 

Game.rxdata

Fixed it! You have to go back to Gearen, then take the train to Route 2, and go all the way through Amethyst cave again so the cutscene will re-trigger. I have you saved outside of Keta's house! :)

Game.rxdata

Hi! So I am having a problem at Theolia tower during my battle with Angie. During her dialogue before the fight, I get an Active Movie window, and then no music plays during the match. when I get to her final pokemon, the game "encounters a problem and needs to close" 

Hope you can help!

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, Damien said:

I was experimenting with Rejuvenation randomizer and I used my Lunala to teleport to the pokecenter now my screen is COMPLETELY black,help? 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Kuro_Eisu said:

Hi! So I am having a problem at Theolia tower during my battle with Angie. During her dialogue before the fight, I get an Active Movie window, and then no music plays during the match. when I get to her final pokemon, the game "encounters a problem and needs to close" 

Hope you can help!

Game.rxdata

did that happens just once or?

7 hours ago, XxSilentWinterxX said:

Fixed it! You have to go back to Gearen, then take the train to Route 2, and go all the way through Amethyst cave again so the cutscene will re-trigger. I have you saved outside of Keta's house! :)

Game.rxdata

Hi Silent,

Thank you for helping me out, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I did what was instructed yet the cut-scenes still won't trigger. I did tried it thrice :/ I'm sorry for the trouble. Here's the screenshot.

Capture.PNG

Im having trouble with some of the game music. The blacksteeple field music just keeps playing on repeat, even when i go into a team xen battle, wild battle xen executive battle. I went through the whole blacksteeple castle hoping the music would change but when i got on the ship the music kept playing, possible anyone could help? thank you in advance

Game.rxdata

9 minutes ago, SilDraneim said:

Hi Silent,

Thank you for helping me out, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I did what was instructed yet the cut-scenes still won't trigger. I did tried it thrice :/ I'm sorry for the trouble. Here's the screenshot.

Capture.PNG

Oh! did you talk to Keta in Sheridan first? You got to go touch the soul stone (the red one) at the beginning and then go into that area and talk to his ghost. Then you go and place the stone where Melia's bag was. Then you go back. I had already done the cutscene for you so you could talk to him in Sheridan though, so it should work fine. I can try and take a look at it again if it still doesn't work. 

1 minute ago, XxSilentWinterxX said:

Oh! did you talk to Keta in Sheridan first? You got to go touch the soul stone (the red one) at the beginning and then go into that area and talk to his ghost. Then you go and place the stone where Melia's bag was. Then you go back. I had already done the cutscene for you so you could talk to him in Sheridan though, so it should work fine. I can try and take a look at it again if it still doesn't work. 

Oh so that's how! Sorry about that, it's my first play through. It's working now, Thanks Silent! I really appreciate it! :D