Some theories (spoilers*)

Maqqy

Spoiler

As I go along through the gameplay I've come up with some viable theories that I think are 100% accurate or not. Don't know if this is actually true but I have a strong hunch.

1. In Matthew's (Venam's father) diary, I've read that he is friends with Tesla, Jenner and two people with the name "Cass" and "Maddie". I honestly think those two are Cassandra and Madelis and the fact that both share a mysterious past (seeing as they can casually speak to one another) backs up my theory.

2. I think Spacea and Tiempa are Dialga and Palkia (if it isn't obvious?). One of the crystal that was used in the past was from place in valor mountain with a gigantic door of pink and blue color, which is palkia and dialga's color.

3. I think the legendary pokemon in amethyst cave (the one with april's sidequest) is diancie. It might be Solgaleo and Lunaala because inside, we fought a combination of Lunatone and Solrock. 

4. I think Dylan is an elite four member. He stated that he used to be really rich and was basking in fame so I thought at some point maybe he was a very strong trainer hence, an elite four member.

5. Arceus and Melia, have some sort of connection. If really going far out, I think Melia might be Arceus itself, or atleast it's descendant or whatever.

6. Crescent is not Madame X. Although Crescent have strong similarities with Madame X, I just think the pieces don't match because I feel like Crescent's motives are different. I feel they are related and have some correlations with each other, but I don't think she is really Madame X. Also I think Crescent is an elite four member or possibly the champion.

7.  I think the four warriors of the light prophecy are the protagonist, Melia, Venam and Kanon. The other four of the dark prophecy is still vague, yet I think one of them is Ren. Maybe the other three are Valerie, Saki and Adam because all three are currently missing AND at Blacksteeple castle, Melia mentioned Valerie has some hostileness and bad aura within her so I think they are plausible suspects. 

8. Cosmia and Cosmet maybe, are Latias and Latios.

9. The one that is responsible for turning people into stone is most likely I think a dimensional rift pokemon. Maybe a Hydreigon?

These are all my theories but there is still some missing spots. Like who is Neved's daughter? Who are Anju, Vivian and what are their roles in the story? What exactly is the Garufa Civilization? What triggered the catastrophe in Gearen decades ago?  So many mysteries. The fact that the game has so many characters doesn;t help. Hoping to find some answers or atleast clues on V10. Love the game my guys. 

1 hour ago, Maqqy said:

Reveal hidden contents

As I go along through the gameplay I've come up with some viable theories that I think are 100% accurate or not. Don't know if this is actually true but I have a strong hunch.

1. In Matthew's (Venam's father) diary, I've read that he is friends with Tesla, Jenner and two people with the name "Cass" and "Maddie". I honestly think those two are Cassandra and Madelis and the fact that both share a mysterious past (seeing as they can casually speak to one another) backs up my theory.

2. I think Spacea and Tiempa are Dialga and Palkia (if it isn't obvious?). One of the crystal that was used in the past was from place in valor mountain with a gigantic door of pink and blue color, which is palkia and dialga's color.

3. I think the legendary pokemon in amethyst cave (the one with april's sidequest) is diancie. It might be Solgaleo and Lunaala because inside, we fought a combination of Lunatone and Solrock. 

4. I think Dylan is an elite four member. He stated that he used to be really rich and was basking in fame so I thought at some point maybe he was a very strong trainer hence, an elite four member.

5. Arceus and Melia, have some sort of connection. If really going far out, I think Melia might be Arceus itself, or atleast it's descendant or whatever.

6. Crescent is not Madame X. Although Crescent have strong similarities with Madame X, I just think the pieces don't match because I feel like Crescent's motives are different. I feel they are related and have some correlations with each other, but I don't think she is really Madame X. Also I think Crescent is an elite four member or possibly the champion.

7.  I think the four warriors of the light prophecy are the protagonist, Melia, Venam and Kanon. The other four of the dark prophecy is still vague, yet I think one of them is Ren. Maybe the other three are Valerie, Saki and Adam because all three are currently missing AND at Blacksteeple castle, Melia mentioned Valerie has some hostileness and bad aura within her so I think they are plausible suspects. 

9. The one that is responsible for turning people into stone is most likely I think a dimensional rift pokemon. Maybe a Hydreigon?

These are all my theories but there is still some missing spots. Like who is Neved's daughter? Who are Anju, Vivian and what are their roles in the story? What exactly is the Garufa Civilization? What triggered the catastrophe in Gearen decades ago?  So many mysteries. The fact that the game has so many characters doesn;t help. Hoping to find some answers or atleast clues on V10. Love the game my guys. 

Sounds interesting

I hope Angie will come back :D I liked the part with her

Edited by HellBoyOnEarth

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Maqqy said:

Hide contents

1. Seems simple enough

2. Again, simple enough, though maybe not directly the legendaries themselves. probably though.

3. Yea diancie fits the environment. I think garufa just have a sun/moon connection, rather than the cave having any connection to solgaleo and lunala.

4. Dylan never gave me a super significant character vibe, but it seems pretty possible now that you mention it. there are 8 after all.

5. Yea she has some connection, but I don't think its as extreme as her being arceus. She has a "golden soul" though.

6. Never really got any suggestion of this, Crescent has been fairly clearly against Team Xen, and their personalities don't match really. I kinda doubt Crescent is in a position of authority like that though. she probably could if she wanted to, but she seems like more of an off-the-radar lone wolf type of person. However I do believe Madame X's identity/nature is connected to a character we know, because its implied that it's important that we don't know who she is yet.

7. Us and Melia are pretty given, but I still actually think it's possible for both Aelita and Kanon to go both ways. Aelita has something dark within her, and Kanon has had some sort of interraction with Madame X and garufan stuff in secret. Ren is also pretty likely a shadow at this point, but again I'm a little bit skeptical based on when we last saw him in goldenleaf before he joined up with Xen.

8. Possible, but not much that suggests it to me. The human form that Cosmia used seemed like her 'natural' form and I'm pretty sure those two are connected to Team Xen, while the Latis are kind of good.

9. There was no rift signature in the city (just ferrothorn in the caves) so I'm not sure about a rift. I think Cosmia might be at least partially responsible, and the pokemon doing it might be Madame X's Yveltal, as it's somewhat established that that's what happens when it drains life with oblivion wing.

Anju is Angie before she was converted by Indriad and his church of theolia sorcery (98% sure) and I'm pretty sure she was originally from sheridan, and had some connection to Vivian, who I believe was Aelitas mothers name If I'm remembering my dialogue correctly.

In blacksteeple, the absol statue states that the four of darkness represent: raw evil, obsession, betrayal and greed. Try as hard I might I just can't seem to put Adam, Saki or Valerie into any of them

In fact my current picks are: Madame X, Indriad/Angie, Ren and Cassandra

Edited by VitaniDaReal

5 hours ago, Maqqy said:

Reveal hidden contents

I really don't think Crescent is Madame X either. Crescent has been directly working against Team Xen from the start, and judging by the "message" Crescent told Geara to give to Madame X back on Valor Mountain, I doesn't seem like they like each other very much. As for Crescent being an Elite Eight member, that could definitely be possible. But I don't think she's the Champion though as April/Krystal is implied to be the Champ.

I'm pretty sure the protag and Melia are two of the lights. Kanon might be one too. I don't think Venam is one though, since we've met both of her parents, and they seem pretty human. If I had to guess I'd say Aelita is a light too. The Puppet Master seemed to know her, so it's obvious she's important. And at the end of version 9 we see her get exorcised, and she briefly turned into a demon. So she might fit the "born not of man" criteria.
For that matter, I don't think Saki, Adam and Valarie are the other shadows. Memory loss or not, they aren't evil.

Cosmia and Comet most likely aren't Latias and Latios. Because in an optional scene in version 9, you can find Damian. And he has a shiny Latios.

The rest of these theories seem plausible though! Good job on coming up with these!

• Global Mods

Melia didn't mention Valarie having hostileness or a bad aura. However, depending on a story split where you choose whether or not to free Kreiss, Kreiss may mention that something feels off about Melia. 

EDIT: I remember now. As Emma, Melia said Valarie is just like Neved for the way they treat their enemies. I don't really think that's an indication of being a shadow, though, especially since she helped save Sharon from falling at Valor Mountain, going against what she said to "Emma" by telling Crescent they wouldn't "stoop to Team Xen's level".