Roran of Blackthorn - a Draconic Journey

The Drunken Dragonite

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, The Drunken Dragonite said:

Someone help, I can't upload images...

I think your attachment is full.So you should upload your image in another website(for example imgur) and then paste the embedded link of the image here.

2 minutes ago, Yagami said:

I think your attachment is full.So you should upload your image in another website(for example imgur) and then paste the embedded link of the image here.

Can't I just unfill it? Yesterday it was a 1.44MB upload limit, then 0.26MB, now it's 0.05

2 minutes ago, The Drunken Dragonite said:

Can't I just unfill it? Yesterday it was a 1.44MB upload limit, then 0.26MB, now it's 0.05

If you click on "My attachment" you will see that the max limit is 1.95 MB.I don't think it is possible for you to upload all of your screenshot of the entire run.

You can delete some uploads but still 1.95 is not enough for an entire playthrough.

19 minutes ago, Yagami said:

If you click on "My attachment" you will see that the max limit is 1.95 MB.I don't think it is possible for you to upload all of your screenshot of the entire run.

You can delete some uploads but still 1.95 is not enough for an entire playthrough.

Thanks. I think I'll just use imgur :) 

Hey all. Sorry about the delay, family problems came up... and strangely enough Corey is up next, so that's just weird. Anywho, I'm going to upload a link to like a podcast type setup for the next installment, just discuss what's going on so far. Hit me up with any questions :) 

• 5 weeks later...