The Drunken Dragonite

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, The Drunken Dragonite said:

Thanks, Honestly didn't know that xD

Doubt many people do.

I just step into the 2 shadows, fight the Woobat and exit the area and re-enter right away, goes pretty fast because you don't have to look for random encounters.

Also, you can just hit them with ground moves thanks to the field.

Edited by Noctelis

2 minutes ago, Noctelis said:

Grats on your victory!

Too bad poor little Susan couldn't quite handle it yet.

Thanks! Yeah it was unfortunate. Tomorrow will include Susan, Peter, @leonidas, Cupcake, Newt, Hilton and Teemo! Dudette unfortunately does not play well with others, so she's on a timeout :( she may appear at a later stage though! Oh, and @Amethyst will be there as the tank when the rest of my mons are all dying, lol. Also I just remembered that I didn't have to keep posts below 140 characters anymore :P and why on earth are my file uploads limited to 0.05mb? >.< |||| ok, fine, that's obvious. Hopefully it's increased for tomorrow :D Cheers for today! And also please post requests for the type of post for tomorrow! I'm thinking of doing a podcast discussing the days events for next week, if y'all think that's a good idea. A'ight, I'm out.

35 minutes ago, Noctelis said:

Reason people don't have any problems with Banettite is because the final part doesn't have a double pronunciation like Dragonitite would have.

Draconite, however, actually sounds like a plausible name for the mega stone, far better than Metagrossite, should've just called it Metanite.

Diiid youuu sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy metaknight.jpg.c22e8efab72812833db859509de4b101.jpg

But being serious now, pronouncing it as Dragonite-ite is just making it harder for yourself. Pronouncing it as Drag-uhn-i-tahyt is a lot easier and I think it sounds a lot better than other mega stones like Blastoisinite, Houndoominite, and the aforementioned Banettite.

Nevertheless, I do like Draconite. Kinda like Draco Meteor and is fitting for the OG dragon. Speaking of which, imagine how OP a contrary dragon would be with that.

@The Drunken Dragonite Ha, Dragon Dance is the best! Way to go!

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

Diiid youuu sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy metaknight.jpg.c22e8efab72812833db859509de4b101.jpg

But being serious now, pronouncing it as Dragonite-ite is just making it harder for yourself. Pronouncing it as Drag-uhn-i-tahyt is a lot easier and I think it sounds a lot better than other mega stones like Blastoisinite, Houndoominite, and the aforementioned Banettite.

Nevertheless, I do like Draconite. Kinda like Draco Meteor and is fitting for the OG dragon. Speaking of which, imagine how OP a contrary dragon would be with that.

@The Drunken Dragonite Ha, Dragon Dance is the best! Way to go!

Metaknight met a knight with a Metanite XD

Anyway, I know how OP that would be, I've seen the power of contrary Malamar and Serperior, a pseudo dragon with contrary would be far too OP.

4 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Diiid youuu sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

... I don't get it.

5 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Ha, Dragon Dance is the best! Way to go!

Yeah, when I got the tyrunt with D. Dance and the elemental fang moves I was like "Must not rely solely on awesome dinosaur, must not rely solely on awesome dinosaur... "

@The Drunken Dragonite Oh that's just me being wierd..... I mean, Metaknight is the second greatest Smash Bros. character (behind Kirby).

And with the moveset Tyrunt has, it's definitely my favourite fossil 'mon.

13 minutes ago, Noctelis said:

Anyway, I know how OP that would be, I've seen the power of contrary Malamar and Serperior, a pseudo dragon with contrary would be far too OP.

Considering some of the Megas GF put in, I woudn't be too surprised to see it happen.

Just now, Dragoknight said:

@The Drunken Dragonite Oh that's just me being wierd..... I mean, Metaknight is the second greatest Smash Bros. character (behind Kirby).

And with the moveset Tyrunt has, it's definitely my favourite fossil 'mon.

Considering some of the Megas GF put in, I woudn't be too surprised to see it happen.

Hit 'em with Swagger! lol

8 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

@The Drunken Dragonite Hit itself with confusion becomes an instakill.

Yip. I'd rather have an ability like Protean though. Many people would disagree with that, but can you imagine sending Mega Dragonite out against a Mega Glalie and using Flamethrower? Double type weaknesses turns to single type advange with STAB, and a 700 Base Stat psuedo-legendary to give it some oomph

Hey nice victory against Florina, interesting concept that of losing - training - winning, I wouldn't  think of doing because ya know, as a wise man once said, winners aren't losers m'kay, but it does add some depth to your character and a bit of "pokemon realism" I guess.

Also that Zach looks powerful as hell, never played a Tyrunt before, I might consider it now.

And the best ability for me? Contrary is a game breaker, if I had to choose, it would be Adaptability everyday. Damn that Mega Lucario with a 240 bp Close Combat, or even a badass Crawdaunt with a 200 bp Knock Off :P Just imagine a 240 base power Outrage with a Haxorus :x

Protean comes close second favourite ability, but Dragons would become Gods with this one thanks to their movepool.

5 hours ago, leonidas said:

And the best ability for me? Contrary is a game breaker, if I had to choose, it would be Adaptability everyday. Damn that Mega Lucario with a 240 bp Close Combat, or even a badass Crawdaunt with a 200 bp Knock Off :P Just imagine a 240 base power Outrage with a Haxorus :x

Protean comes close second favourite ability, but Dragons would become Gods with this one thanks to their movepool.

There is 1 dragon pokemon that already has Adaptability (as HA), Dragalge, imagine that with Draco Meteor.