Q-Jei's Creations [Art: Spriting & Pixel Art / Feedback] *Closed for commissions*

Q-Jei

On 9/28/2021 at 6:17 PM, Kingdra Queen said:

omg i love this is there any way i could use it or get a copy of the sprites

Hello there! Firstly first, my apologies for the late reply. In fact, any set of sprite I've made until now is still available and can be purchased on asking. You can send private message to me if you’re interested!

• 2 months later...
On 10/11/2021 at 8:35 PM, Evi Crystal said:

So you are the one who did James and Matthew's sprites? I must say, I'm very impressed and astonished by your pixel works and didn't expect the two formers😮

Great job for that. You are indeed a gifted sprite pixel maker🤩💙💙💙

This compliment goes straight to my heart, thank you!

Also, I'm happy to announce that I'm back with more stuff to show! Earlier this year, I've been contacted by @Rei1lin who asked me for a fully playable avatar of himself in Reborn! It took me a while, but it's finally done in due and proper form! This is the achieved version of a spriteset originally made by someone on fiverr, but the overworld sheets were lacking, so the character was not 100% functional with all the animations and all. Fortunately, I successfully managed to rectify this issue!

@Rei1lin, I hope you'll enjoy the final result 🙂

W9nS6Jg.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1