Q-Jei's Creations [Art: Spriting & Pixel Art / Feedback] *Closed for commissions*

Q-Jei

Happy New Year everyone!

I decided to keep the prices of the commissions unchanged. Actually, I work on a new type of sprite for the Tale Of a Firehead, I have to say that it’s a good way to improve my skills, and it helps me to do sprites faster. I want to create an exclusive character as well as a special RPG horror character who won’t appear in the story. If you’re still interested in commissions, just send me a PM.

Have a nice week! :)

Q-Jei

• 1 month later...

Hello there, I'm back!

After a moment of hesitation, I finally decided to show you the progress of my new sprite project about the famous indie game character I mentioned last month. Here comes the deadly and amazing Alice Aduraice from Mario The Music Box, an RPG Horror Game created by Mariosfriend9 from Team Ari. Hope you'll enjoy this recreation as well as the game itself!

wEucFcE.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Finally! After a long waiting periode (Almost three months), a new RPG Horror character takes place in Reborn. I'm glad to show you the final Reborn Form of Alice Aduraice from Mario The Music Box :)

wNcZafn.png

Never forget! All characters belong to their respective owners. Alice Aduraice belongs to Marios-Friend9.

Don't hesitate to take a look at her Deviantart gallery, she deserves much praise for this!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I really like your sprites! I've been wanting to make a custom sprite for reborn, rejuvenation, and desolation, but lack the skill....I'd happily pay for sprites I can use and fully immerse in the game! I really like your Aya sprite and young Flannery! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you a lot! I'm touched by your feedback! It's always a pleasure to help people who don't have any experience in it and want to get something very specific. And yeah, Little Flannery is a character from the story run I'm preparing, I've let my imagination roll when I made her spriteset. If you ever need me, I'll be here! By the way, I apologize for this late answer, I had so much to do, especially SombraCakes's commission. He needed my help to get a full range of sprites to make Cynthia playable. But I haven't seen him again in many weeks, I wonder what became of him. In any case, it won't prevent me to show you an overview of my hard work as this project is finally over!

Enjoy 😉

mCqAXvu.png

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Finally, one of the OCs I've worked on for so long... Jacques Besson's comin'! :^D

72HNN6o.png

PS: Jacques Besson is a character from my Reborn written run, The Tale of a Firehead. Don't hesitate to give it a check if you want! 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Heeeelloooooo theeeeeere!!!~~

I'm glad to present another preview of my personal work: another Rejuvenation spriteset. This time, it has been based on the IRL aspect of one of my client.

It's here... it's there... here comes @Taeyon 😄 😄 😄

lztbLdO.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Another special character is rising in Reborn! Here comes Dounia Pastor, the first female OC of my own creation. I hope you'll appreciate her :^)

mVuG0hO.png

PS: Dounia Pastor is a future character from my Reborn written run, The Tale of a Firehead. Don't hesitate to give it a check if you want! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Can we still have faith in the future when our own nation is condemned? Are beliefs in Arceus really the only cure when you feel weak and flawed? Is there no limit to power in the true sense of the term? If such questions must have an answer, so Ramal would probably be one of the rare ones to know them. Carrier of a heavy secret which he is at the origin, he quickly proved the extent of his potential as a Pokemon trainer, and moved through the ranks of Obsidia Slums, becoming himself the perfect model of success and self-surpassing for a whole jilted and misunderstood generation. With his incredible charm, Ramal has convinced his supporters by making them aware of their situation, lightning them thanks to his unmatched lucidity by telling them that they must take control of their own destiny. But to do so, they first needed to get stronger. Against all odds, he knew well how to make it happen. Always discreet, but never really absent in the eyes of the world, this enigmatic man still lives isolated in lower Reborn districts, far away from the radar of other more influent people who may see this former Associate Professor of chemistry as a serious threat to their authority.

43m070T.png

PS: Ramal Ettaoui is a character fated to appear in my Reborn written run, The Tale of a Firehead. Don't hesitate to give it a check if you want! 😉

• Upvote 3

• 6 months later...

I will do the ORAS if that okie wit you :3c also if its no trouble could you also make the running biking and all those sprites?

Edited by Night-Wings
I needed to add something

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello everyone!~

What would you think of putting an end to the silence of death that surrounded this topic for months? After a long period of absence, I'm back to get this thread out of the limbs, so I can show you the result of the last commission I've worked on for @LordB1ack! Here comes the Reborn spritesheet of Qrow Branwen from RWBY! 😄 😄 😄

meyW56T.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Hey I see your closed for comissions but when you reopen please let me know cause I'd really like a custome trainer sprite for Rebron/Rejuvination ( As I have discovered, you can transfer files between the two and they work just fine. Was using the robot girl as my player character in Reborn XD ). :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/25/2018 at 3:16 PM, Q-Jei said:

Thank you a lot! I'm touched by your feedback! It's always a pleasure to help people who don't have any experience in it and want to get something very specific. And yeah, Little Flannery is a character from the story run I'm preparing, I've let my imagination roll when I made her spriteset. If you ever need me, I'll be here! By the way, I apologize for this late answer, I had so much to do, especially SombraCakes's commission. He needed my help to get a full range of sprites to make Cynthia playable. But I haven't seen him again in many weeks, I wonder what became of him. In any case, it won't prevent me to show you an overview of my hard work as this project is finally over!

Enjoy 😉

mCqAXvu.png

omg i love this is there any way i could use it or get a copy of the sprites