Zander

Hello people. I today decided to finally obtain the dark material from the sanctum. This is my first dark material and I have no clue how to get to Iolia Valley to get the second one.

I hear that getting 3 dark materials gets you a dieno and hopefully the 3rd one will be in episode 17

But I digress

While doing this long, harrowing, head aching, too many events quest I happened to get a crystal ball which I had to return to the fortune teller in Jasper Ward for a R key.

This fortune teller was so happy with me that she decided to tell me my future how many ever times I want for absolutely free! Great right?

Turns out there's only one thing that she tells you and I can't say that I'm too happy about it, rather strike that, I'm not happy at all.

Our future obviously has the main character future thing, meaning nobody has ever seen something like that before but what she said was...

"What I see in your future is hard for me to understand. It is a future where you do not exist. It is a future where there were never any traces of you existing. This is strange because you are the only one I will ever see such a thing for. But let me tell you about the world you're not in. During a time that this ward is still garnished with a deadly flora, A boy with a beaded tooth necklace steps forward to destroy the chaos. He earns friends to fight alongside him. A man with spiked bracelets... Another azure hair... A girl blessed with a sleeping star... And a taciturn woman in a black and red suit. Together, they cut the tainted roots away from this city, Purge poison from the lake, And chase fire from the mountain peaks. And then... The city streets crack, Spiked bracelets splinter in the fissure below. Shining armor strikes, Azure hair is re-dyed red. An enemy of his own blood stands before him, And beaded hope breaks apart upon the tattered stones of a city forced to live up to its name once again. The sleeping star invokes a wish. From there, the suited girl disappears. And that future follows shortly after....

From looking through your time, that is all I see. I hope that you come to understand it better than I will."

EXCUSE ME!!

Are you seriously telling me that I, the main character will probably die and become some other character!? Which means that I have to start over from scratch again!

That's what I could gather from this at least. I'm surprised nobody actually tried thinking about this Prophecy. It seems the most realistic one to me, apart from whatever else there is. Maybe dual prophecy means two main characters we play as?

Maybe pokemon reborn and rejuvenation get combined at some point?(Some of these prophesy guys kinda get me thinking about rejuvenation)

And fun fact, Ametrine mountain was actually filled with lava before it became snowy, so maybe we go back in the past?

There is also another thing. Once you actually reach the place with the dark material, there is a book with no title. It has a story about how a blind person was able to regain eyesight again with the help of lord Arceus. So who is this guy? Any way of proving who he is?

And most importantly, what about this Prophecy? It seems really important to me. Please comment some opinions, this is definitely interesting.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Zander

• Global Mods

"It is a future where there were never any traces of you existing." so I don't think we died. this has been discussed a bit before, and I think the general consensus is that this vision was of an alternate universe where we never existed. Without us around, Fern seems to not become as jealous and bitter, and eventually becomes the 'hero', along with Cal, Arclight, Anna and the mysterious woman in the suit helping him. they get done similar stuff to us, destroying the pulse machines, but then some catastrophic event happens, and Anna wishes on Jirachi, causing the suited woman to vanish and then that timeline to no longer exist. The thought was that this wish somehow resulted in the universe where we, the player, do exist, and the game then plays out as we know it. The suited woman is still a mystery, but might be connected to shade.

I don't believe there's any connection to the 'Dual Prophecies' of Rejuvenation, as that refers the the prophecies of the 4 lights and the 4 shadows.

The book about the blind person who regained their sight refers to El, our friendly neighborhood cult leader.

The blind guy the book is referring to is El. I remember him saying that Arceus restored his eyesight during a dialogue somewhere.

I'm actually wondering who are the people in which the story mentions. I think the Azure hair is referring to Cal. And the sleeping star could be Anna.

52 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

Maybe yes, maybe no... If you didn't know already, the game is going to have a secret, second ending, which will be accessible only when certain criteria are going to be met (with friendship points system, probably)...

Oh, I didn't know that the ending would be judged by the friendship system though. That's new

28 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

"It is a future where there were never any traces of you existing." so I don't think we died. this has been discussed a bit before, and I think the general consensus is that this vision was of an alternate universe where we never existed. Without us around, Fern seems to not become as jealous and bitter, and eventually becomes the 'hero', along with Cal, Arclight, Anna and the mysterious woman in the suit helping him. they get done similar stuff to us, destroying the pulse machines, but then some catastrophic event happens, and Anna wishes on Jirachi, causing the suited woman to vanish and then that timeline to no longer exist. The thought was that this wish somehow resulted in the universe where we, the player, do exist, and the game then plays out as we know it. The suited woman is still a mystery, but might be connected to shade.

I don't believe there's any connection to the 'Dual Prophecies' of Rejuvenation, as that refers the the prophecies of the 4 lights and the 4 shadows.

The book about the blind person who regained their sight refers to El, our friendly neighborhood cult leader.

That is actually a really interesting theory. Though how Anna does all this stuff and why does Fern become the bad guy, I can't understand. I still think it might connect in some way

26 minutes ago, Enigma Shot U said:

The blind guy the book is referring to is El. I remember him saying that Arceus restored his eyesight during a dialogue somewhere.

I'm actually wondering who are the people in which the story mentions. I think the Azure hair is referring to Cal. And the sleeping star could be Anna.

Ah yeah, that would explain his constant faith and his obsession in Arceus I guess.

Also @DreamblitzX does say a good theory about what you're saying

25 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

@Zander Fern becomes the villain due to the fact that he feels he has to prove himself. He turns villainous due to us continually ridding him of chances to be heroic. 

He never tries to be heroic though. Plus he doesn't even want to team up but just wants to annoy everyone

Actually dying is kinda mild compared to what I think will happen.

There is actually a second prophecy for the MC. The Gothitelle in the library has a prohecy for you as well. " You will meet the void. It will embrace you. This much is inevitable. What happens after that, however. That, Arceus must not know." If you read Destiny's end than the words Arceus most not know becomes clear. Arceus is actually a succesful deviation of nearly perfect inexistence namely existence. However Destiny's end also claims Arceus will complete itself which means becoming inexistence once more ending the universe as the MC knows it. So what Gotheitelle tells you is that you will become inexistent. Now what has the power of inexistence: well Arceus. However at the moment he is existence so he shouldn't be able to do that. However Team meteor has a way to amplify the latent powers of pokemon: PULSE. So what I think is that Lin will erase us with the power of PULSE-ARC.

Destiny's end also claims that if Arceus does something, it also retroactively changes the past to fit in it's decision within the laws of the universe Arceus made. So when Arceus gave itself a form, the past was rewritten with the events that made this form possible hence the meteor. So if Arceus were to erase us, then the past would be rewritten to fit Arceus' decision. A past will then be written without the MC hence Miss Direction's prophecy.

Edited by FairFamily

53 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

He turns villainous due to us continually ridding him of chances to be heroic. 

Are you meaning to be talking about the male rival from Rejuvenation because that's who you are describing here?  Fern never had any good or heroic intentions.  He just got pissed that the MC continually thrashed him and his inferiority complex drove him to drastic actions, like siding with terrorists.

Edited by seki108

Fern never was a nice guy, but he wasn't a terrorist. The MC comes along and wipes the floor with him, Fern's inferiority complex kicks in and he starts getting more and more villainous. He also wants to be recognized by his sister, Florina. He feels like a failure compared to the MC. Seeking recognition and to regain the respect(as little as it was) he lost to the MC, he joins Meteor. He wants to be recognized for his skill and admired, like the kids st OTS admired him. 

5 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Actually dying is kinda mild compared to what I think will happen.

There is actually a second prophecy for the MC. The Gothitelle in the library has a prohecy for you as well. " You will meet the void. It will embrace you. This much is inevitable. What happens after that, however. That, Arceus must not know." If you read Destiny's end than the words Arceus most not know becomes clear. Arceus is actually a succesful deviation of nearly perfect inexistence namely existence. However Destiny's end also claims Arceus will complete itself which means becoming inexistence once more ending the universe as the MC knows it. So what Gotheitelle tells you is that you will become inexistent. Now what has the power of inexistence: well Arceus. However at the moment he is existence so he shouldn't be able to do that. However Team meteor has a way to amplify the latent powers of pokemon: PULSE. So what I think is that Lin will erase us with the power of PULSE-ARC.

Destiny's end also claims that if Arceus does something, it also retroactively changes the past to fit in it's decision within the laws of the universe Arceus made. So when Arceus gave itself a form, the past was rewritten with the events that made this form possible hence the meteor. So if Arceus were to erase us, then the past would be rewritten to fit Arceus' decision. A past will then be written without the MC hence Miss Direction's prophecy.

Yeah I have read Destiny's end so I know what you're talking about. But would Lin seriously just be such a person that she's simply fed up of the world and just wants to end it at once?

But this actually sounds pretty good. So maybe then we have to play as the new mc(whoever has the toothed necklace which people assume as Fern) to maybe catch Arceus or somehow use it to bring back our world? I know that Giratina is a really main part in this game because there is a guy in Beryl Ward who says that Giratina was very important in forming reborn so we might actually have to use Giratina instead to stop Arceus.

Either way, it still means that we are going to have to restart the game and then get all 18 badges again! Maybe this time with Alolan pokemon or something.

But this is a really good theory